Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Toronto Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE TOUR 2015

July 6, 2015 Toronto, ON CA Air Canada Centre

1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)

2. Out of Control

3. Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet)

4. I Will Follow

5. Iris (Hold Me Close)

6. Cedarwood Road

7. Song for Someone

8. Sunday Bloody Sunday

9. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)

10. Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet)

iNTERMISSION

11. Invisible

12. Even Better Than The Real Thing

13. Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet)

14. Elevation

15. Desire

16. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

17. Every Breaking Wave

18. Bullet The Blue Sky/ 19 (snippet)

19. The Hands that Built America (snippet) / Pride (in the Name of Love)/ Give Peace a Chance (snippet)

20. Beautiful Day / Instant Karma (snippet) / Give Peace a Chance (snippet)

21. Bad / Moment of Surrender (snippet)

22. With or Without You

23. City of Blinding Lights

24. Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)

25. Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)

Sources: Several Periscope streams | mixlr.com/mysteriousdays | mixlr.com/u2brothr | http://www.u2gigs.com/

Excited for tomorrow. What will set list be?

Dang...I guess they will play Bad for anyone ....sniff....and I thought I was special....haha! But seriously glad Toronto got Bad too....

Man oh man missed Bad again. I guess they won't play it tonight. It's great that U2 is very interactive with their audience, espeically in the arena shows. Though it is a bit off putting that they keep bringing people on stage to play their songs for them. People paid to see you guys, not cover bands.

I thought the sound was poor...  and where was the bass?  In 1987 the floor of CNE stadium shook with Streets opening...  But I'd put the show (sound aside) as one of top 3-4 I've seen of theirs.

Back in GA tonight for show #31.  If anyone has a spare GA I'd love to take my Mum.  She's been to 3-4 shows, even front row for Pop Mart lol

Edited by RacerJason

I was there last night GA. I didn't like it at all. Everyone was taking pics and filming the whole time. Please, leave your f* smartphone home tonight so we can enjoy the music.

That's pretty frustrating to see all the fans who get up close and spend the entire concert recording it on their smart phones. I remember back in the day you had to sneak in equipment to do that lol. Just watch the show people!

Best view in GA is from around the boards anyways.  I left my spot a few times to walk over to the catwalk, took 5-6 pics total.  Mehhh.