Sign in to follow this  
Damoratis

Thanks to you guys I just won two extra tickets to go see U2 in New York!

So back in May I was reading the forums when I came across a link to Amazon Music's U2 ticket contest and I figured I'd just enter it for the hell of it. Well today I received an email saying that I won and will be seeing U2 on the 27th from General Admission! 

You Lucky Luck person....well done... congratulations....your friend circle will greatly increase... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You Lucky Luck person....well done... congratulations....your friend circle will greatly increase... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thank you! I'm so glad I'm getting to see both setlists seeing as I'll be seeing them on the 26th as well but this time I'll actually be able to see the screen that's a big part of this tour. 

Congrats.  But--long story--there aren't two setlists--the shows will be similar, differing on maybe 4-5 songs max.  Nonetheless, enjoy!

Congrats.  But--long story--there aren't two setlists--the shows will be similar, differing on maybe 4-5 songs max.  Nonetheless, enjoy!

Yeah probably should of worded that a bit better than I did. I was just trying to say I was excited to see the extra songs. 

No problem--just didn't want you to be disappointed if you were expecting dramatically differing setlists (as many of us were, initially).  Have a great time!

Good effort. Enjoy!! :)

Oh don't worry I will. I was trying to get GA for the 26th but got stuck with behind the stage seats so this is a miracle.

So back in May I was reading the forums when I came across a link to Amazon Music's U2 ticket contest and I figured I'd just enter it for the hell of it. Well today I received an email saying that I won and will be seeing U2 on the 27th from General Admission! 

That's very cool :D Congrats! (I wish I had found that link too LOL! ;-)  )

That's very cool :D Congrats! (I wish I had found that link too LOL! ;-)  )

Yeah I was lucky and found it on one of the last days the contest was available. 

Edited by Damoratis

Sign in to follow this