Sign in to follow this  
keague17

RZ info for MSG

I wanted to know anyone's experience/tips for Red zone. Will be my Fourth and fifth time seeing them, but first time getting RZ and very excited for it. I see check in times starting some time around 5pm. As much as I would love a rail spot and all that, I also know i'll be getting several beers and prob. have to go to the bathroom a few times so don't think it'll be worth it for me to try do this. 

How many people are in RZ estimated and if I get there at say 7:30, I should still have a very good view I would assume right??? And did anyone bother going back into GA at all? 

Is there many people waiting by the E stage....I've looked at a bit of the set lists but has it been a set same sequence where they go to E Stage? I know it's somewhere in the middle and for like 3 or 4 songs? I was tempted before whatever song they play before going over, getting a head start on anyone that may shift over there

Any tips/info be greatly appreciated. 

Hi there! I was in RedZone1 (Northside - Adam's side) for Boston's 4th show. Ticketing will email you, I believe 2 days before, telling you where to line up and state they will let you in around 5:15pm.  This is all true, they let you into the building at that time. They actually release RedZoners to the floor around 6:30 and everyone starts running (errr). The Redzoners were let in only seconds before the GA line, so you must decide in advance where you want to be.  Redzoners have the option to go to the GA area and return as they wish, the E stage is a highly desired spot, as the band ventures down that way quite a bit. Bono is there a lot and that is where he chooses someone from the GA area to join them on stage.  I pondered grabbing an E stage spot, but then I would have to hold strong if I needed to go to the restroom, etc.... The Redzone has the benefit of the private bar and a convenient bathroom location.  If I were you, I would drink at the bar in the redzone and grab a spot wherever, providing you have someone who can hold your spot.  There is no hard liqour at this bar, just beer and wine.  Good news is, neither the Redzone nor GA were overcrowded. If you want to see the screens & the stage, the Redzone is best. If you're plastered up against any stage, you will not see the screens.  I was very happy with my RedZone except I would have preferred the Edge's side, but it all worked out nicely and I got to enjoy all of the boys nonetheless. Hope this helps!  

Sign in to follow this