Sign in to follow this  
jethronh

observations from the show...

1: at the start of iris i was close to the Edge and noticed hes the one creating those whispy synth chorus sounds. ANd then i looked closer and he was actually singing a line over and over... couldnt make it out. did anyone else catch this? way cool. would love to find a video of edge close up when he sings this...

:35

2: after until the end of the world they go into the screen and the berlin wall graphics come on for intermission. Then they begin "invisible" from there.

Do they actually change their outfits inside the screen? they never leave the screen right?

3: estage drumming. i noticed on boston 3 that larry came late to the kit but the drumming from "ebttrt" started without him. hmmmmm.

go to 3:15

4: raised by wolves... did anyone else catch the edge toggling between guitar and keyboards on this song. magical. hes so talented. it was seemless.

Edited by jethronh

Well noticed regarding drumming in "ebttrt".

I watched 10x here - I guess it didn't start without him - the sound was becoming from Edges guitar.

Or not... :huh:

Edited by guklein

Pretty sure the beginning drum tracks are recorded "dumm dum dumm dum". He played that live on 360 but he was behind his normal stage kit then and not the stand up kit used behind the video and E stage. Larry kicked in right after that at MSG 2.

Pretty sure the beginning drum tracks are recorded "dumm dum dumm dum". He played that live on 360 but he was behind his normal stage kit then and not the stand up kit used behind the video and E stage. Larry kicked in right after that at MSG 2.

Recorded? It is a bad thing...

Recorded? It is a bad thing...

Why? It's not like they performed Zooropa or Mofo totally live.

2: after until the end of the world they go into the screen and the berlin wall graphics come on for intermission. Then they begin "invisible" from there.

Do they actually change their outfits inside the screen? they never leave the screen right?

No, they change backstage. They take a hidden passage from under the stage into the screen before Invisible. They like that most of the crowd doesn't know they're in the screen when the song starts.

Sign in to follow this