Sign in to follow this  
dhaygood

Limited Edition T-Shirts/Posters for MSG

There are limited edition t-shirts and posters for each night. They differ in color. The shirts are Blue MSG1 and yellow MSG2. I have an large yellow, I'm interested in trading for another night in XL. PM if you are interested.

The posters are white MSG1 and red MSG2.

BTW - Don't wait to buy them, they go fast, get them on your way in. On eBay they say they are limited to 300. 

How much are they selling the t-shirts for at the Garden?

How much are they selling the t-shirts for at the Garden?

i got a shirt for my self from msg night 1 and it was 40 and the poster was 30

I'm interested in a yellow shirt if anyone is selling them. People have been grabbing them to sell on ebay for a profit ($150 +) and I am NOT paying that. Will take any size!

How fast have they been going?

If I go straight to the merch counter as soon as they let the GA line in, am I in good shape?

There are limited edition t-shirts and posters for each night. They differ in color. The shirts are Blue MSG1 and yellow MSG2. I have an large yellow, I'm interested in trading for another night in XL. PM if you are interested.

BTW - Don't wait to buy them, they go fast, get them on your way in. On eBay they say they are limited to 300.

How fast have they been going?

If I go straight to the merch counter as soon as they let the GA line in, am I in good shape?

For MSG1 and MSG2 I got them both after GA had been let in. If you have trouble finding one on the lower levels go to the upper levels. There are not as many people up there at the beginning so they had more stock. It appears they didn't print many mediums or smalls. We had trouble finding the meds. 

Would love to trade someone my XL from the 19th (yellow) for the 18th (Blue) one. If anyone is interested.

I got a yellow in XL and I got one of the last posters that they were selling on Sunday night. The posters are numbered out of 300 and are unfortunately scalpers are buying 5 at a time and then selling them for $150 each on eBay... what a shame. I wish there would be a one per customer limit.

Does anyone know what colors were available on the other nites so far? Thanks!

Does anyone know what colors were available on the other nites so far? Thanks!

MSG3 navy blue MSG4 army green

Has anyone seen what color tonight's shirt is? (Sunday 7/26) Thanks!

Red letters on a white shirt for 7/26.

Also, if anyone has an MSG4 army green in L, I will trade you for a L of tonight's shirt. LMK.

Red letters on a white shirt for 7/26.

Also, if anyone has an MSG4 army green in L, I will trade you for a L of tonight's shirt. LMK.

Ooh...thanks! I don't have any shirts to trade...I've ben holding out for purple or green.....but white/red is tempting!

Sign in to follow this