Sign in to follow this  
Alive

Looking for 2 GA's for 26th or 27th-Will pay face+fees+bonus!

Hello Fellow Fans! I'm in NYC to catch a couple of shows and extended my stay just in case I'm lucky enough to score a couple of GA tickets for either the 26th or 27th show. Here's the deal: I'm more than happy to pay face value plus fees, less happy to get scalped. Here's the bonus, if you can meet me near MSG to make the exchange, I'll pick up lunch, or dinner, or drinks or whatever. Just let me know your preference. If you have a couple of tickets that you can't use or need to get rid of, drop me a line. Peace!

I have one RZ ticket for Monday night. Willing to sell for face value. Hoping to meet up with someone who can get in line a little earlie than me since I can't get in until 530-6

I have one RZ ticket for Monday night. Willing to sell for face value. Hoping to meet up with someone who can get in line a little earlie than me since I can't get in until 530-6

Thanks tlh4006. Unfortunately, I need two tix. The wife wouldn't be too happy if I went alone. Shouldn't be any trouble arriving 5:30-6:00 if you are in the RZ.

Thanks tlh4006. Unfortunately, I need two tix. The wife wouldn't be too happy if I went alone. Shouldn't be any trouble arriving 5:30-6:00 if you are in the RZ.

Thanks! Good luck!

Sign in to follow this