Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

New York City Shows 3 & 4 #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of Each Night?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite song(s) of Show 3? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs..

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • Out of Control
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song for Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Desire
    • Angel of Harlem
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • With or Without You
    • City of Blinding Lights
    • Bullet the Blue Sky
    • The Hands that Built America / Pride (In the Name of Love)
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion / Where The Streets Have No Name
    • One
  2. 2. Your favourite song(s) of Show 4? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • The Electric Co.
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song for Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Lucifer's Hands
    • Sweetest Thing
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • All I Want is You
    • With or Without You
    • City of Blinding Lights
    • Bullet the Blue Sky
    • The Hands that Built America / Pride (in the name of Love)
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion / Where The Streets Have No Name
    • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Where you there in any of these nights?

Which were you highlights?

Please share your impressions (either if you were there or if you were following the shows online), your photos and your videos with the community...

Thanks!!!

The Piano popping up from the E-stage floor....How cool is that !!!!

You know, I just realized just how "Bono-heavy" my photos are. I really am a fan of the whole band!

As far as review... I've been following this tour online from the start. Can't believe my show finally came!

Never thought they could top 360, but yep, they did!

Thrilled I got to see Lucifer's Hands live. I love that they're playing the deep cuts. It really is something special for the real fans.

As cool as this tour has been online... Nothing compares to seeing it live! Got awesome memories (and a green limited edition shirt) to show for it.

Flew up from Atlanta just for this show. Now I can only hope the band comes my way next year!

You know, I just realized just how "Bono-heavy" my photos are. I really am a fan of the whole band!

As far as review... I've been following this tour online from the start. Can't believe my show finally came!

Thrilled I got to see Lucifer's Hands live. I love that they're playing the deep cuts. It really is something special for the real fans.

As cool as this tour has been online... Nothing compares to seeing it live! Got awesome memories (and a green limited edition shirt) to show for it.

Flew up from Atlanta just for this show. Now I can only hope the band comes my way next year!

Enjoyed your photos.  And I was the same way, never thought they could top 360 for me, but they did.

I'm also hoping for Atlanta on the next US leg, as it is my "hometown" show since they haven't come to my hometown since 1992.

Here's some of my photos from both of my shows:  https://flic.kr/s/aHskdojyYt

The 22nd, had rail at the eStage.  Was so cool to see the Jimmy Fallon thing go down like it did.  The 23rd, gave other people a chance at the rail was about 4 back from the main stage.  It's very cool that I can saw that I've seen U2 at Madison Square Garden.

Edited by mich40

Great pics Michelle! What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks! I have an older Lumix DMC-ZS7.

Edited by mich40

Hey Mich I wonder if we were near other?! I was also E stage rail on the 22nd - across from Larry's drums -  and what a thrill to have Jimmy Fallon right in front of us!  It was such an amazing show.  Not that I've ever seen, in my 18 U2 shows, a non amazing U2 show.  But Wednesday was a fantastic night.  I also loved Bono sending out "All You Need is Love" to Paul McCartney. 

Hey Mich I wonder if we were near other?! I was also E stage rail on the 22nd - across from Larry's drums -  and what a thrill to have Jimmy Fallon right in front of us!  It was such an amazing show.  Not that I've ever seen, in my 18 U2 shows, a non amazing U2 show.  But Wednesday was a fantastic night.  I also loved Bono sending out "All You Need is Love" to Paul McCartney.

We must have been very close to each other.  My friend Kim and I had on the Larry Mullen Band tshirts.

Oh yes I saw you, you were a few people over to my right! Wish I'd known it was you from U2.com, I'd have said hi!  :-)  Great t-shirts.

So you were right behind Larry when he was hanging out with nothing to do but play tambourine and sing a few lines of Angel of Harlem!  

Yes, I was.  :D 

And I can't tell you what I was watching. ;)

LOL you had a great view!  

So you were right behind Larry when he was hanging out with nothing to do but play tambourine and sing a few lines of Angel of Harlem!  

Yes we were and ummmm....what song were they playing..my attention was a little distracted  :P

Was there for both Wednesday and Thursday. Took only a handful of pics and videos, but decided to shoot this from start to finish because I knew he was going to be right in front of me...was even better than I hoped.

Traveling tomorrow into the city from Elmira, NY, my buddy is coming all the way from Niagra Falls, gonna pick me up then head in! Thursday's show for us.  I'll only have my bitty phone with me, I hope to share some moments! We aim to be as close to the stage as humanly possible, more later! :D

Edited by perenelle

Thank you for the kind words, especially because your photos are so great! Mine were just from my phone.

Here's hoping we meet in a GA line in Atlanta some time in 2016!

Enjoyed your photos.  And I was the same way, never thought they could top 360 for me, but they did.

I'm also hoping for Atlanta on the next US leg, as it is my "hometown" show since they haven't come to my hometown since 1992.

Sign in to follow this