Sign in to follow this  
jaysullivan

Any extra Tix for Monday 7/27?

Went to 7/23 with my son.   Want to go again on Monday,   Anybody have a reasonably priced extra?

Thanks

post-626534-0-29039700-1437935808_thumb.jpg

Hi Jay

I have 2 tickets available for Monday night in Section 111 (seat #11,12) and will actually be attending myself (in seat #9 & 10) with my cousin.

I am hoping to get what I paid through the ticketmaster re-seller site @ $176.00 each

Please note that the seats are "rear view" and appear have a limited view of the video screen.

(I know there was some confusion relative to location of the "i" and "e" stage.) 

However, from everything that I read online, we will be very close to the main stage and should be in a great spot.

At any rate, please let me know if you would like to discuss further. I am planning to arrive at MSG around 7:45 

Thanks again

-Dan

Hi Jay

I have 2 tickets available for Monday night in Section 111 (seat #11,12) and will actually be attending myself (in seat #9 & 10) with my cousin.

I am hoping to get what I paid through the ticketmaster re-seller site (ADMIN - no email addresses or phone numbers - PLEASE USE PM FEATURE) $176.00 each

Please note that the seats are "rear view" and appear have a limited view of the video screen.

(I know there was some confusion relative to location of the "i" and "e" stage.) 

However, from everything that I read online, we will be very close to the main stage and should be in a great spot.

At any rate, please let me know if you would like to discuss further. I am planning to arrive at MSG around 7:45 

Thanks again

-Dan

I sat in 223 on Thursday.   I am just afraid i will not see any of the long screen from there.   Thank for responding.   I will let you know.   I am going to try to get a side view if I can?

Cheers

Jay

Went to 7/23 with my son.   Want to go again on Monday,   Anybody have a reasonably priced extra?

Thanks

Hi Jay

I have a spare ticket for the 27th.  It is section 105, row 12 seat 7.  The face value of the ticket is $280.  I'm happy to give it to you for $200 as I bought a GA today for tomorrows show.

Kind regards

Andrew

Thanks

Hi Jay

I have a spare ticket for the 27th.  It is section 105, row 12 seat 7.  The face value of the ticket is $280.  I'm happy to give it to you for $200 as I bought a GA today for tomorrows show.

Kind regards

Andrew

Sent you PM

Sign in to follow this