This may sound like I'm whining (well, maybe a little!), but will there be any more T shirts printed from the earlier shows with

that particular city on them? I see they are doing that now and would love to have the city and date from the 2 shows we went to in LA! I know it's a Live Nation thing, but dog gonnit, I want one (or 3 or 4)!! Anybody know??

They did them for Chicago and Boston also, but those shirts were not that attractive. LA didn't have any.

All the city specific shirts are limited and only sold in the venue.

Ahh, just looked at the Chicago one again and remember why I forgot about it... ;-)

I did get 3 shirts when we were in LA and they are very nice! I'm just sad it didn't have the city on it is all.... Nice to look back and remember. (Of course, I don't really need a shirt to remember the great time we had) :):0

Agree totally.  I only like one of the regular shirts, and the special NYC shirt--that's it.

I like the colored mens shirts with the simple logo on it, and the special NYC one. I ended up getting the black one with them in bed, too, because I donated $50 to give some poor people water or something?! I forget the details, heh.

Sign in to follow this