Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

atu2's 20TH Anniversary Party 29th July - You Going?

Shameless plug for atu2.com's 20th anniversary which is this Wednesday, 29th July at The Cutting Room, 44 East 32nd Street, New York, NY.

Promises to be a great night for all U2 fans, I hear there is a few tickets left if you are quick - for full details of arrangements and wotnot go here :

http://www.atu2.com/news/lets-party-u2s-20th-anniversary-party-set-for-july-29.html

On behalf of Zoo crew & U2.com team we send our warmest congratulations to everyone at atu2, Matt, Sherry, Tassoula, Tim, Scott, and everyone else involved with the site, and wishing everyone who is going just an fantastic night.

17070364226_e36775b221_o.jpg

Thanks so much for the support! Anyone under 18 needs to be with a chaperone for the evening. We have limited tickets remaining at the door - best to buy online at the link listed above.

We're also proud to be supporting The African Well Fund at the event too - there will be a contribution made to them from the ticket sales.

We hope to see you there, and if you can't be...a little birdie tells me that we may have a special Crystal Ballroom periscope at it, but we won't know until showtime.

I hope they periscope it ;) .  I would love to be there but its abit far from NZ to get there and saving my funds for when the boys hopefully come down our way.

Congrats @U2 on your 20th Anniversary and your fantastic dedicated U2 fan site!! Imagine it will be a fun event!

Haha Bigwave. I mean Edge and Adam. :D

Edited by U2LAWoman

Sign in to follow this