Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

New York City Shows 7 And 8 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Thanks to "Sweet Divergence" that was amazing. 4 am here, roll on the European leg!

Thanks everyone for sharing this amazing journey through the USA with fellow U2 fans! Remember, there is no them, there is only US! :)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tears and goosebumps here in DC as well. I can't imagine what it was like to actually be in MSG tonight since it was very emotional via the Internet....

2nd American leg can't come quick enough. I've gone from an average U2 fan to a fangirl or whatever the male version is. You'd think seeing them twice and one of them being second row from e stage would be enough.

Great show to end a great first leg of the tour. Big thanks to everyone for their efforts throughout!

2nd American leg can't come quick enough. I've gone from an average U2 fan to a fangirl or whatever the male version is. You'd think seeing them twice and one of them being second row from e stage would be enough.

Too much is not enough. ;)

It's never enough!! Welcome to the insane fan club! :-)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you, <a href="https://twitter.com/U2">@U2</a>, for taking a tour that could’ve been over before it started & making it something incredibly special. LOVE. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/U2ieTour?src=hash">#U2ieTour</a></p>— Anne Haines (@annehaines) <a href="https://twitter.com/annehaines/status/627315990137860096">August 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Too much is not enough. ;)
No, no it's not.

It's never enough!! Welcome to the insane fan club! :-)
I really have a feeling if I had my way I'd just travel around the country seeing them perform like the Brazilian fans seemed to be doing and thanks for the welcome.

Thanks to all the Periscopers and Mixlrs. Have managed to catch a couple of shows live when not at work (they've been on between 9 and 11am here). Not sure about getting up at 4am to watch the Euro leg though... Maybe just Friday and Saturday shows . We so need an Asia/Australia/NZ leg pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee...