Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

So what's the scuttlebutt on a possible stadium tour?

Is there any new word on a return next year to the stadiums? And would it be next summer for North America? Just wondering!

Excellent use of the word 'scuttlebutt' in a post.

Thank you.:)

Apparently there might be a few gigs at Croke Park in Dublin next year, which would indicate that a return trip to Europe may be on the cards. If they want to do more UK gigs the Olympic Stadium in London (built for the 2012 games) is reopening next year as a multi-purpose venue so we could potentially see them making a trip there.

There's no recent news that I know of, but before this year's legs started, various folks (including Edge) said they'd be doing a 2016 stadium leg(s).

I hope that they stick to arena's. I immensley enjoyed them inside and SOI is an intimate album IMO. Maybe SOE will lend itself to biger venues? I really hope that they follow through with the intial idea of two completely different shows.

I don't care what show it is or in what kind of venue, as long as they come back! I'm already making plans, lol!

Yes arenas would be great! But I will take what I can get, as long as they just come back!  

Now if I could only figure out how to get GA tickets, if/when they come back.  I totally struck out in the presale and general sales for all Boston and NYC shows.  12 shows. Nothing. Got RZ one night, and seats for a few other nights.   I had my PC, laptop, and phone app going.  

I've heard the Croke Park rumour too. Just wish something would be announced either way. I've got a holiday to book for next year!

I've provisionally booked a hotel for the end of December in Dublin. Free cancellation if the gigs don't happen! 4 Nights. Double room £187. Happy days!

Fingers crossed for a stadium tour in the States next year.

My wife and I saw two MSG shows, and LOVED it.

But I want to take my 4 kids to a U2 show, and I don't think I could manage/afford 6 tickets for an arena show.

Am assuming that when they release the next album there will be more touring and they'll go to the places they missed this year.

Sign in to follow this