Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

HBO Tour documentary and concert broadcast

Lads any more ideas how to watch this in UK?

If you have an android box with kodi use the mobdro add on. 

will this be shown in Europe??

Exactly what I wanted to ask. I can't find information about this anywhere.

if its available online anywhere, we can post the links near the time / as it happens...

The big day is getting awfully close. And news on if we can view it this side of the pond?

I logged into my US iTunes through Apple TV and signed up for a one month free HBO account, they then send an email for you to confirm your account and all it asks for is a US Zip code.

I have a VPN because I work overseas, so on my laptop I set this to the US, logged into HBO and there it is! I can play the trailer and view on my laptop/airplay it to the TV

A bit of a faff, but worth it!!!

be aware that, as of right now, it appears that it will be shown only in the regular HBO broadcast - meaning cable/satellite - It doesn't appear on the schedules for HBO Go or HBO Now - their online broadcast platforms.

It may appear on these online platforms in the future, but it is quite unlikely it will be added there this Saturday...

I read that after the 29th it will be added to HBO GO

watching "The Leftovers" on HBO GO... on their Coming Atracciones ad before The episode, some footage from a show appears... no mention of any date yet, but I'm sure it will hit it there - and in NOW - eventually...

Well RTE are on the ball (not!) they will be showing it November 29th 7pm RTE2. for those who cant get it before then or live.

U2 – iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE - Live In Paris', which airs on HBO across the US and Canada this Saturday, will broadcast to viewers in Ireland and the UK at the end of the month.

RTÉ2 in Ireland will air Saturday's show on Sunday 29th November at 7.00pm, the day after the final Irish show. 

On the same night, BBC2 in the UK will broadcast the show at 10pm.

www.u2.com/news/title/u2ie-for-rt--bbc/news/ 

No U2.com sponsored viewing parties for the Paris show tomorrow?

We have a number of zootops mixed in with other big U2 fans coming to view it in Charlotte, NC.

Any word on RTE and BBC2 showing the re-scheduled concert?

i'd like to know this too :)

Edited by sazshackle

RTE2 will be showing it on Christmas Day.  I don't know what time yet.

I'd like to know when this will be on British TV too, particularly BBC 

A Dutch radio station (3FM) reports that their will be a broadcast of the u2 concert on Saturday 19/12 at NPO3 (dutch tv channel).

Update: there was an announcement on an Dutch tv program a about the broadcast on 19/12 on 22:15 at NPO3

http://m.3fm.nl/mobiel/nieuws/detail-id/363644/Eagles-Of-Death-Metal-sluiten-U2-concert-af-in-Parijs

Edited by u2brands

So, the HBO show ended up being the Sunday show due to technical difficulties?! I guess at this point, they aren't going to flip back to the Monday version? Patti Smith instead of Eagles of Death Metal, though...

So, the HBO show ended up being the Sunday show due to technical difficulties?! I guess at this point, they aren't going to flip back to the Monday version? Patti Smith instead of Eagles of Death Metal, though...

Nope... the HBO broadcast is the monday show...

you are talking about the one that is currently circulating around the web...

no problem... discuss it if you want, just please don't post any link.

Thanks.

22.15 tonight the HBO show will be broadcasted at NPO3 (Dutch tv).

The Belgian Canvas will broadcast it on sunday december 27th at 22.35.

For the Irish contingent RTE showing it Wednesday 25/12/15 on RTE 2

Edited by martymc

When are we going to see the DVD release of this concert? A second audio disc would be great also!

Sign in to follow this