Sign in to follow this  
Sandra2306

Concert on November 3 in London

Hi everyone,

This is starting to become a habit for me to come to London to come and see a concert.
As there was no place in France, I arrive the November 2 in my favorite city to see my favorite band .
Who is going to the concert on November 3 ?
(Sorry if my english is bad)...

Sandra

I am! Coming in from the US to see shows 5 & 6. But I still need a GA ticket for Nov. 3!!

Me too, London shows on 2nd & 3rd of November :) I'm lucky, as I also have tickets to the Paris shows on the 10th & 11th November.

(Mostly) going alone to these shows, but will meet up with other fans I've met on these forums.

Edited by ddarroch

Hey Sandra 

Your English is fine... I'm going on that date , can't wait...

Me too, London shows on 2nd & 3rd of November :) I'm lucky, as I also have tickets to the Paris shows on the 10th & 11th November.

(Mostly) going alone to these shows, but will meet up with other fans I've met on these forums.

I am happy to return to London for the occasion. I love this city. It's true that it 's more fun when you find yourself between fans . How did you do? The difficulty for me is to talk with you in English on this forum.

I will be there on 3 Nov and have an extra ticket (section 414).  I haven't found anyone that wants to go with me yet.  I'm from the US but living in the UK for a while and haven't made many friends yet.  

I may go to London a day or so early and wander around.  If you still want to meet another U2 fan, feel free to send me a message.

Sign in to follow this