Sign in to follow this  
itsjustaride

Block 411 - no longer behind the main stage?

Looking at this page recently:

http://www.axs.com/uk/events/256420/u2-tickets

It seems that the main stage will now be at the usual end of the O2 in London.

My initial perception, was the main stage would be at the other end, based on the previous seating plan/red zone locations:

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-tickets/london-265993.html

which is still on the Ticketmaster website.

I've got some nose bleed seats for the Thursday in London, block 411.

I thought that these (cheap seats) would give a really good view of the band from behind the stage - I'm a drummer, so watching Larry is a great thing for me.

I had cheap seats on the 360 tour in Sheffield and they were fantastic.

It now looks like the view from 411 will be poor at best - with the main stage being at the opposite end of the arena, with the screen blocking the view of, yes you guessed it, Larry!

Interestingly, there is no mention of restricted view on my ticket confirmation or on the webpage when I booked, that I can recall.

I'm guessing the setup shown on AXS is correct?  A

Anyone have any advice of the view from 411-type seats?  Back few rows, opposite end of the arena from the stage, just off centre?

I had a similar issue with the AXS seat plan,I'm sure when I purchased a seat in 116 it was opposite the "B" stage-now it turns out its behind the stage.

I was in a similar seat to yours in 411 at MSG,great views of the "B" stage but unfortunately the video screen is directly in front of you.

Edited by andybrock

Same here, when I bought seats in 116, I was looking forward to watching the B Stage. Now I'll be watching the back of the main stage. Not what I expected. :(

This has to be about the 100th thread about this. How about you guys do a search before starting a thread.

So, for the 100th time. No, the main stage has not swapped ends. You just misinterpreted the map, which is understandable, as they were extremely poor, with very little detail (& no main stage). Only the map for San Jose was accurate.

The main stage has not changed ends, the only thing that has changed is the RZ's have been moved from the e-stage, to an area adjacent to the main I-stage.

Sign in to follow this