Sign in to follow this  
timsen68

Can I transfer my fan club tickets to a friend?

Sadly, I can't use my fan club tickets to the Sept. 16th show. If I sell them to my friend (for less than face value!), can she can get into the show with them, even though they have my name is on them? Anyone know? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by timsen68

Sadly, I can't use my fan club tickets to the Sept. 16th show. If I sell them to my friend (for less than face value!), can she can get into the show with them, even though they have my name is on them? Anyone know? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

are they GA / seated? To be 100 per cent sure, best thing to do is contact the venue / ticket agency and get it in writing

Thank you for replying Bigwave. I contacted them and it is okay.   :)

great stuff, maybe add some detail of who you spoke to / contact so if anyone else is on same boat they can follow

Hi, though I didn't write this topic, unfortunately I had to contact them for the same issue (can't go to Stockholm :-s), so I can help with the contacts: I wrote to supportse@axs.com and got a kind and helpful reply from Moa :)

Thank you for replying Bigwave. I contacted them and it is okay.   :)

great stuff, maybe add some detail of who you spoke to / contact so if anyone else is on same boat they can follow

Sign in to follow this