Sign in to follow this  
norwaylad

1 Red Zone Ticket for Sale Amsterdam September 9th

I purchased two red zone tickets for  Amsterdam Wednesday 9th , I am now unable to travel and one of these tickets is up for grabs; I can also provide accommodation for a reasonable price, as I have booked a two bedroom apartment in Amsterdam center.

My son 25 will get the other ticket and also stay at the apartment. all reasonable offers will be considered.

Edited by norwaylad

Be aware that the only reasonable offer that can be asked is face value, or less than face value...

Be aware that the only reasonable offer that can be asked is face value, or less than face value...

A Red Zone ticket and accommodation would warrant more than face value of the ticket ; But of course without accommodation face value is fair, I find it disheartening that you would choose to   warn me on a members  forum about pricing , if you took the time to look at my profile you would see that I have been a fan since the early eighties, and a member of U2.com from the very beginning.; I put the ticket up here so maybe another fan could profit from my bad luck;

We are not all scammers; 

A Red Zone ticket and accommodation would warrant more than face value of the ticket ; But of course without accommodation face value is fair, I find it disheartening that you would choose to   warn me on a members  forum about pricing , if you took the time to look at my profile you would see that I have been a fan since the early eighties, and a member of U2.com from the very beginning.; I put the ticket up here so maybe another fan could profit from my bad luck;

We are not all scammers; 

thanks.. max wasn't warning, just a friendly note we remind everyone reading with just so no one is in any doubt about the face value thing... 

Hi,

I am a Scottish guy, living in USA who is going to be in Amsterdam on the 9th and if you still have that ticket available I would be delighted to take it off of your hands. I do not need accommodation as I already have a hotel room for my trip to the area. 

I have been to many U2 gigs in Europe and USA over the years but I missed the chance to see the lads here in the USA this time around (baby issues) and would love to take advantage of being in the right place at the right time come the 9th.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this