Sign in to follow this  
Lemonhead

Antwerp 1 or 2, desperately looking for 1 ticket

All is in the title, I am desperate to find one ticket for either shows in Antwerp. Preferably GA but would consider all tickets.

It's for a very good friend of mine who has not seen the band since Torhout/Werchter back in the day. I am based in Brussels and open to all trade options.

Many Thanks if You can help :-)

I have a RZ ticket for Tuesday that I cannot use, due to starting a new job last week. Not sure how I would go about getting it transferred to someone else (I am in the US), had RZ for Chicago and my daughter couldn't make the show, so had to wait outside for the gentleman who purchased my extra ticket.  If you can figure out how to get the ticket into your name, I will sell it to you for face value.

Please let me know if you can contact the venue or someone from Red (Emma?) and get this worked out. I can send copy of ID to them and certify a statement that the ticket is being transferred to you.  I'm sick that I have to miss the show, especially with RZ... I have tix for the weekend shows in Koln, so am now flying from Ohio to Paris on Friday, train to Koln, shows Saturday and Sunday, train back to Paris on Monday for a flight back to Ohio.  I had hoped to spend a few days in France (at least see a museum or two), a few in Belgium (beer, chocolate, and waffles), and venture into the Black Forest for a cuckoo clock... now it's trains and planes and my men @ U2 and back to work!

Great, I will contact them later today and see what the requirements are for any transfer and let You know. I'm happy to read that you are not missing out though and getting to see other shows :-)

Hello A.Bomb,

R u still looking for a ticket ? 

I've got 1 spare seated for the 13th.

Let me know.

CHeers

I  have permission from Live Nation to transfer my Red Zone 1 ticket, are you interested?

Sign in to follow this