Sign in to follow this  
danielsentana

Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Since the whole presale is for people with codes, and no one has confirmed any codes restored yet... it stands to reason they will all re-appear in time. Otherwise, it will be a very sleepy pre-sale if no one can buy tickets. ;-)

If you still have the original email from about 5th December 2014, your pre sale code was quoted on that.

John,

If your subscription have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates, you will receive an email from U2.com with details about presale code.

Hugs!

I emailed U2.com support last week and they told me that when the presales are 'announced' we will get an email with a code. Accordingly U2.com/Tours has not announced the presages yet! But you may have noticed that ticketmaster is lined up for pre-sales on Experience members tomorrow (Thursday at 10am) so I guess we have to wait for emails to arrive before that. Like others, I dug out the last pre-sales email from March will use that at 10 tomorrow should not email arrive from U2.com in the mean time and cross my fingers.

As said earlier, if nobody has codes, the it will be busy for support and not sales!

Breathe :-)

hi

My subscription ends on the 11th September 2015. Will get I presale code for the Dublin shows. I am from Ireland.

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

Interesting that ticketmaster appear to be spliting pre-sale into ROI/Ni then rest of Workd and not Experience and Innocence!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-dublin-11-28-2015/event/18004F29B5107156?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Onsale Dates and Times
  • •Sep• 10 Thu

Fanclub ROI & NI 

10:00 Local Time

Ends Fri, September 11, 2015 at 12:00 Local Time

• •Sep• 11 Fri

Fanclub Rest of World 

12:00 Local Time

Ends Fri, September 11, 2015 at 17:00 Local Time

• •Sep• 14 Mon

General public onsale 

09:00 Local Time

and just in

http://www.u2.com/news/title/belfast-and-dublin---presales/news/

Belfast and Dublin - Presales

On Thursday and Friday U2.com subscribers who've not yet taken part in a U2ieTour ticket  presale, can enter a presale for November’s Belfast and Dublin dates

Subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI) will be able to enter the presale from Thursday September 10th (10am) until 12noon on Friday 11th.

Subscribers wanting to travel to Ireland for one of the shows will be able to enter a presale  from Friday at 12noon until 5pm. 

There is a limit of two tickets per subscription and as with earlier presales tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. (Don’t forget, the public onsale for these shows begins on Monday morning at 9am.)

If you’ve already purchased two tickets for earlier U2ieTour shows you are not eligible for this presale.

To take part your subscription must have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates. 

Subscribers will be emailed details on taking part.

hi

My subscription ends on the 11th September 2015. Will get I presale code for the Dublin shows. I am from Ireland.

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

did you not get one assigned to your last subscription?

Just logged on to find this...

YOU WILL FIND YOUR PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE ON THE TOUR PAGE.

I don't see pre-sale code anywhere on tours page.  Anyone else?

Just logged on to find this...

YOU WILL FIND YOUR PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE ON THE TOUR PAGE.

I don't see pre-sale code anywhere on tours page.  Anyone else?

where did you see that text?

latest : http://www.u2.com/news/title/belfast-and-dublin---presales

On Thursday and Friday U2.com subscribers who've not yet taken part in a U2ieTour ticket  presale, can enter a presale for November’s Belfast and Dublin dates.

Subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI) will be able to enter the presale from Thursday September 10th (10am) until 12noon on Friday 11th.

Subscribers wanting to travel to Ireland for one of the shows will be able to enter a presale  from Friday at 12noon until 5pm.

There is a limit of two tickets per subscription and as with earlier presales tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. (Don’t forget, the public onsale for these shows begins on Monday morning at 9am.)

If you’ve already purchased two tickets with a presale code for earlier U2ieTour shows you are not eligible for this presale.

To take part your subscription must have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates.

Subscribers will be emailed details on taking part.

So I have a code from the previous presales which I have not used.

Will this be valid for the Irish presale tomorrow morning?

I have not received a new code today so far via email or on the tours page

hi

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

Yes I did

hi

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

Yes I did

if unused, should still be valid

Actually displayed when my wife logged onto her account.  Mine did not have it.

As of a few months back all codes were removed from account / tour pages - we are waiting to see if they re-appear before presales

I have heard some friends got their Pre Sale e-mails around 30 minutes ago, I still have nothing, and I know others who have not received theirs.

There is less than 12 hours to go to the presale, whats going on ? where is my e-mail, and who do I contact about this. Why have they waited until so late to issue these emails.

I checked back, and on previous presales, we received emails days in advance.

I have heard some friends got their Pre Sale e-mails around 30 minutes ago, I still have nothing, and I know others who have not received theirs.

There is less than 12 hours to go to the presale, whats going on ? where is my e-mail, and who do I contact about this. Why have they waited until so late to issue these emails.

I checked back, and on previous presales, we received emails days in advance.

If you still have the previous presale notification emails, then isn't your code also in those emails?

FWIW, I'm still waiting on tonight's email, and I deleted all the previous emails so I don't know what my code is.

I dont see it on my email it just says its on the tour page when i log in ( and it used to be there till the removed them)

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Since the whole presale is for people with codes, and no one has confirmed any codes restored yet... it stands to reason they will all re-appear in time. Otherwise, it will be a very sleepy pre-sale if no one can buy tickets. ;-)

If you still have the original email from about 5th December 2014, your pre sale code was quoted on that.

hi

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

Yes I did

if unused, should still be valid

yes it is unused. Thank you for your help

Sign in to follow this