Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

Anybody taking bets on how quick ticket master will crash on Monday morning ????

Well, everyone kept saying they wanted the I+E tour experience to come to Ireland. This is part of it. ;-)

All paperless should help, though.

Anybody taking bets on how quick ticket master will crash on Monday morning ????

less than 5 minutes.

I can't believe that I am sitting here just staring at my inbox.......................................................................................

Paul, How do you know you joined too late? I'm concerned that, although I paid before, that I didn't 'verifiy my e-mail address' and may have missed the boat...

I was just wondering about ticket limits during the general sale. Is it 2 tickets per person for all of the shows, or is it 2 tickets per person per event

I haven't used my code however when I searched through my emails I can't find it anywhere. Will it be reissued to me? Please help!!!!

I was just wondering about ticket limits during the general sale. Is it 2 tickets per person for all of the shows, or is it 2 tickets per person per event

that info should be on the venues event info page

joined to late last night. if anyone has a code there not using can i have it please

codes are assigned to a user name / address and are not exchangeable

that info should be on the venues event info page

Nothing on the venue or Ticketmaster event info page.

latest : http://www.u2.com/news/title/belfast-and-dublin---presales

On Thursday and Friday U2.com subscribers who've not yet taken part in a U2ieTour ticket  presale, can enter a presale for November’s Belfast and Dublin dates.
Subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI) will be able to enter the presale from Thursday September 10th (10am) until 12noon on Friday 11th.
Subscribers wanting to travel to Ireland for one of the shows will be able to enter a presale  from Friday at 12noon until 5pm.
There is a limit of two tickets per subscription and as with earlier presales tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. (Don’t forget, the public onsale for these shows begins on Monday morning at 9am.)
If you’ve already purchased two tickets with a presale code for earlier U2ieTour shows you are not eligible for this presale.
To take part your subscription must have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates.
Subscribers will be emailed details on taking part.

Has anyone asked yet: general sales start 14-Sep at 10:00. Is that 10:00 in your local timezone? So I can log  onto Ticketmaster only at 10:00 my time?

Has anyone asked yet: general sales start 14-Sep at 10:00. Is that 10:00 in your local timezone? So I can log  onto Ticketmaster only at 10:00 my time?

all the sales are in the local time of the city/country where the show will take place... so, in this case, it will be 10:00 AM Irish time...

Sorry, correction of onsale time: Tickets for the Irish shows go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th September.

I checked TM but they don't have any info online yet, if that time is your local time.

Sorry, correction of onsale time: Tickets for the Irish shows go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th September.

I checked TM but they don't have any info online yet, if that time is your local time.

no... their local time...

I used the presale code to buy one single ticket: did I lost it completely?

Thank you

Sorry but yes.

9am Irish time that is GMT

+1 Hour (BST)

Summertime my bad  :wub:

I don't think you lost the code, if you only bought one ticket. During the first announcement in December, I used my code to buy one ticket in one city and another ticket in another city. That worked for me. So maybe there's hope.

I would like to know though, if this will work for the irish shows too. My friend wants to buy one ticket for Dublin and one ticket for Belfast. Can he do that with one access code?

Edited by comawe

9am Irish time that is GMT

+1 Hour (BST)

Summertime my bad  :wub:

my plan was foiled but I got in with a "my bad" before anyone noticed, dag nammit

Sign in to follow this