Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

Chanced buying a ticket for the Friday night in Dublin in presale yesterday and see on my account it's showing up as no charge so imagine it's cancelled.anyone else chance their luck. My Glasgow tickets are still in place as far as I can see thankfully.

Hi Aidan

I think there is something wrong with TM mobile sites, have you looked on a full desktop site, and is the money out of your account?

Yeah checked desktop site and no money taken from account.

I tried for ages yesterday to get tickets on my mobile and laptop using different browsers and eventually I got mine using safari I hope that helps

If people have reused codes them tickets have been cancelled.I used mine in initial announcement because Irish dates were looking bleak and chanced yesterday and got one ticket which has since been cancelled so anyone else that tried to re use code will find the same when they check their ticketmaster account.

On a technically point of view, I don't think it is possible for TicketMaster to cancel tickets that have been bought with a double used code. I think there is no link between the TM-database and the U2.Com-databasee, the code is programmed to give acces to the TM-presale but once you have acces, it doesn't matter which code you have used. TM will only cancel ticket orders that exceed the ticket limits per household/creditcard.

Edited by Lobmans

If people have reused codes them tickets have been cancelled.I used mine in initial announcement because Irish dates were looking bleak and chanced yesterday and got one ticket which has since been cancelled so anyone else that tried to re use code will find the same when they check their ticketmaster account.

On a technically point of view, I don't think it is possible for TicketMaster to cancel tickets that have been bought with a double used code. I think there is no link between the TM-database and the U2.Com-databasee, the code is programmed to give acces to the TM-presale but once you have acces, it doesn't matter which code you have used. TM will only cancel ticket orders that exceed the ticket limits per household/creditcard.

They could check using name and address and time bought I guess so if the same person or people at an address have bought tickets during two pre sales then it's a cancel? I would've thought the code would have been saved when you enter it though. What is crazy is sending code emails out again to people who have already used them, perhaps that shows they don't save them when entered.

anyone know what the story is with getting tickets for a second gig ? Will they cancel tickets if the same card is used to but tickets for a different night?

Lucky to get 2 seated tickets in the pre-sale Thursday but when I check my Ticketmaster account on mobile it says 0.00 value but when I check on my desktop account it says 396.20. Rang Ticketmaster today and they said it went through nothing out of the bank account yet

Won't be happy til I have the tickets on hand seating in my seat

@redgavexile

I rang TM and they confirmed one purchase per household only, regardless of who makes the purchase or if it's a different night.

@redgavexile

I rang TM and they confirmed one purchase per household only, regardless of who makes the purchase or if it's a different night.

That's the beauty of TM..I rang them too and they said that pre-sale tickets don't count as part of the 2 tickets per household thing ..i'm even more confused now

@redgavexile

That's the beauty of TM..I rang them too and they said that pre-sale tickets don't count as part of the 2 tickets per household thing ..i'm even more confused now

In a way I can understand the limit, in giving as many people as possible the chance to see the band.

But on the other hand for genuine fans that want to see the band for more then one show, it's forcing us to go to scalpers. In fear that this lack of uncertainty will result in losing our tickets purchased in the pre sale.

Lucky to get 2 seated tickets in the pre-sale Thursday but when I check my Ticketmaster account on mobile it says 0.00 value but when I check on my desktop account it says 396.20. Rang Ticketmaster today and they said it went through nothing out of the bank account yet

I think there is a bug on the mobile site, 'cause on the mobile site I have the same problem but when I login on the regular site I see the correct information. And I think they don't charge it yet on your creditcard but they just "block" the amount and the definite charge will be when they send it.

Edited by Lobmans

I think there is a bug on the mobile site, 'cause on the mobile site I have the same problem but when I login on the regular site I see the correct information. And I think they don't charge it yet on your creditcard but they just "block" the amount and the definite charge will be when they send it.

got worried there for a while that something happend to my order.

I am a free subscriber will I get a presale code?

Post of the year

:lol:

Round 80 people in the q at 3arena at 6.30

Told by a friend, I'm simply going to work

The best of luck everyone

So far, nothing...

Really? I found that suprisingly easy. Got offered tickets using the app and website for saturday.

So far, nothing...

Really? I found that suprisingly easy. Got offered tickets using the app and website for saturday.

Same. I was shocked!

Anyone know if its ok to get 2 tickets today if I bought 2 in the pre sale ,ticketmaster don't seem to be very forthcoming on giving a clear answer

A very emotional morning - 1 desktop on Internet Explorer, 1 laptop on Chrome and 1 mobile device. Unable to secure through TicketMaster. Purchased 2 tickets through their subsite, SeatWave. My first experience. They don't relay seat #s, just sections. I took a leap of faith and both 2.

Texas resident - started process at 3am. 

Guys, keep trying! I didn't get anything in the morning and was so upset but I've just kept checking every 10 mins or so even though it kept saying 'sold out' and have just bagged a GA for Dublin 1! So there are still GA there, not many but there's still a chance.

anybody need tickets for night 1 belfast? i purchased them by accident! i got excited and thought i hit dublin :(

just looking for cost obviously

anybody need tickets for night 1 belfast? i purchased them by accident! i got excited and thought i hit dublin :(

just looking for cost obviously

why not go its only 1hr 30mins up the road?

Sign in to follow this