Sign in to follow this  
jojodee

MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

My presale code is not working either. Keep getting a "Please check your offer code/password and try again" message on ticketmaster website

I am getting the same error, and Ticketmaster don't come onto the phone. #whatcanwedo?

Mine not working either!  Nightmare!

same Q - are you in Ireland and date of last subs

Mine not working either!

forgot to ask earlier - what was date of your last subscription monica?

someone up there likes me!!!! I spent the morning making sure credit card was ok verify code etc etc,only when i went through process my card was blocked after 3 attempts,verify code was wrong after i made sure through bank it was ok. i had to start all over again and miracuously 2 ga's appeared and confirmed, who said bono wasnt god :)  :D  :rolleyes:

To confirm your code worked and you got tickets?! Fair play!

Did you get any errors on the presales code?

no problem with presale code,it was my visa,blocked after 3 attempts, so i had to go in again in a panic.Anyway 02 london oct 25th :) and then the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

to everyone whose code not working, if you can add a reply - Are you in Ireland, & date of last subscrition

ticketmaster is still not taking my presale code. By U2 susbscription expires next month and I'm in Ireland

I used my pre sale code but it would only let me buy the highest and second highest priced tickets, so much for GA tix, I was on TM at 09:45 and watched the countdown and was signed in and code accepted at 10:01 but no GA tix, not a happy camper about that.

But at least it worked (in Ireland subscription ends in December) now if only I could afford tickets  :(  :(  :(

Edited by jadmix

to everyone whose code not working, if you can add a reply - Are you in Ireland, & date of last subscrition

Yes I'm In Ireland and I subscribed in October last year

sorry for shouting, but I was lead to believe that my code from last year would work even though my membership has lapsed-very frustrated!!

If I was to resubscribe now would it be reinstated?

how can I find out- does anyone know?

finding that out now...

I've resubscribed now- if that helps- order number 6731551- and I've added myself to the list- thanks for your help

Joke. Same for myself. I have my presage code but I never received an email. Is this the problem?..

Same as my problem anyway.

Brian Merron

Derry

Order #6716071

26th August 2015

Bigwave...my subscription was due to expire on 10th September 2015, but I renewed it on the 26th August. Could my presale code not be working, because it's tied in someway with the 10th September renewal date?

Brian Merron

Derry

Order #6716071

26th August 2015

Bigwave...my subscription was due to expire on 10th September 2015, but I renewed it on the 26th August. Could my presale code not be working, because it's tied in someway with the 10th September renewal date?

if you haven;t already add this to maxs thread http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/32552-irish-presale-code-not-working-list/

Kenneth Nolan

Dublin

Order No #6729197

Re-register sept 8th, prior to the show announcement and cut off time of 11pm. I email u2.com/help yesterday to verify my details as I was worried about such an issue but received a reply that my subscription was good and I was eligible and would receive a code. I received code on the tours page but it does not work on ticketmaster site.

Thanks 

Ken

​I have added details to other thread, thanks

edited: reg date was Sept 8th and NOT sept 9th

Edited by MrMcKenno

Presale code not working, did not receive email and copied code from My Account page

David Adams

Dublin, Ireland

SubscribeD 14th May 2015 (account active until 14th May 2016)

Thanks

Dave

Karen Lally, Based in Dublin, subscribed 22 April 2015, Order #6618314

Received email with presale code and it appears on my Tour page when logged in but it just won't work! Have added details to the other list.

Thank you!

Edited by KazzyL

The complete lack of a proper response from both U2 and Ticketmaster is very disappointing. Clearly there has been a mess up given the number of people saying the same thing on these forums and on Twitter. Ticketmaster Ireland gave the response "We will look into this"  over an hour ago but with the increasing volume of people now notifying them of the issue they have gone very quiet. Yet again fans left with no information .. and no tickets!

My girlfriends code worked but she got an email last night with the details of the pre-sale. My code didn't work but i didn't receive an email regarding the pre-sale.

Did any of the people who's code didn't work receive an email last night about the pre-sale?

This is a huge balls up.

Joe

Joe I got the email but my code is not working (I know it off by heart at this stage!!), very frustrating, especially when you see tickets up for resale already. 

My girlfriends code worked but she got an email last night with the details of the pre-sale. My code didn't work but i didn't receive an email regarding the pre-sale.

Did any of the people who's code didn't work receive an email last night about the pre-sale?

This is a huge balls up.

Joe

Altough I am not from Ireland, this is pretty interesting. I tried my code(s) also, I can't imagine that there a connection between the code and the country you live in, it doesn't work either. And I didn't receive an e-mail. I'll hope they can help you to fix this problem.

Sign in to follow this