Sign in to follow this  
jojodee

MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

Absolutely fuming, I resubscribed on Tuesday, ordered my gift and awaited my presale code! I checked the faq to make sure all was ok, all that was said was log onto tours and get your code!!there was none'numerous emails later including being told my code would be emailed, I today find out that suddenly there's faq about dublin specifically! I decided to ring the outside us number, left hanging for 10 mins to be told they no longer handle u2.com '!I'm ringing from Ireland!!! Rang another number, 10 mins later, no joy!no tickets and will probably pay more in phonecalls than the ticket,disgrace

sent your details up again to TM direct - will reply to the PM discussion we were having when they get back to me

I finally got sorted.  I was kind of in limbo since I had received my code when I was a subscriber and I then let my membership lapse. Theoretically, the code should have worked, even though I'm not a paid member now but it didn't. I had nearly decided to give up trying when I saw that some thoughtful people posted the U2.com phone number. One call to them and I got a new code within a few minutes so..... now I have two GAs for the 18th in Belfast:) I hope that everyone whose in my situation gets sorted. Good luck:)

that's my position exactly- I have phoned but no joy- please can you remember who you were speaking to?

His name was Agustin and he was really helpful.  I got him on 001 855 867 5297. The email address is customer_support@ticketmaster.com.  I'd call again and I wouldn't take no for an answer this. They might give you a new code there and then or they might email it to you. If you get it right away, get them to stay on the line with you until you can confirm that it worked. Mine was emailed but it worked with no problems at all.

You're a little gem- after getting a guy (floor manager) who didn't know tickets were on sale! and using up a £20 top up- got Augustin on my husbands phone- he put me on hold for another eye watering 20 mins- then emailed me the code- I'm in- 18th November GA- just what I wanted. I have been trying for a grand total of 11hrs and 21mins and my nerves are shot to pieces - THANKS SO MUCH- to everyone on here for their help, hints and tips

I had all same problems as everyone else on here. Spent 3.5 hours trying to get my code to work surreptitiously from my desk in work. What is very disappointing in the whole situation is that still no-one has apologised to the fans or explained what went wrong. Ticketmaster didn't respond to my numerous attempts to call, email & tweet them. U2.com responded to my email 10hours after I sent it telling me where to find my code. That wasn't my question! I have my code why won't it work!

Basic customer service could be much betterl. If it's an Irish presale why was there no Irish phone number to call for assistance? Why did an email take 10hours to get a response? Are there not extra staff employed at times like this? Is it a coincidence that codes only started working once the USA woke up?

I've had many problems with this site and the U2 club, this is just the latest. Frankly I think the band offer their fans shoddy customer service. The club is great if you've no issues, but once something goes wrong it's hours and at times days to get sorted. In many industries this wouldn't be good enough. Raise your game U2.com.

Sign in to follow this