Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbrenn

No Selection for Pre-sale

I assumed that a fan club pre-sale would allow me access to any seat in the house????  It looks as if I am limited to standing only and the most expensive tickets in the whole arena???  Am I going to have to wait and take my chances with the masses to get the seats I want? 

This is one thing i dont like about this presale, it seems you can only get GA or highly priced seats and no cheapo ones. 

seeing so many tickets on that scalper's website made me angry and sad! I can't believe U2.com can't do anything about the problem. It's clear that they're subscribers here: they made the account only to sell tickets at a (very much) higher price. If the management wants it would be able to do something about it but maybe they don't care as long as they get the money. As well as the problem with reused codes...is it so difficult to cancel the codes people already used during 2015?

Edited by joshua84

For some reason when I went on all I that came up with was the music generation zone for £230 a ticket, as much as I like U2 I wasn't paying that. Ended up getting confused and got the £30 tickets thinking they were standing (as other shows in The SSE have been £30 for standing) Looks like I've got crap seats. Why when making the selection it couldn't of been more clear instead of having selection by price

Hi I got tickets in zone J seem to be very good seats ... will swap them for GA tickets Friday nite and cash difference? Anybody up for it?  Say the sale on Monday will be a disaster!!!

Sign in to follow this