How the hell is this possible?  30 minutes into the pre sale, are they speculative tickets ? are they genuine?  definitely sounds iffy to me, what's the point of a pre sale? angry & confused considering a lot of people on here are having trouble using their codes.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: and don't get me started on the prices.

http://www.seatwave.ie/u2-tickets/3arena-dublin-tickets/28-november-2015/perf/1009253

And Seatwave is a ticketmaster company, talk about shafting people unbelievable 

I would say those tickets were not purchased through the presale. Certain people get tickets in advance (i know somebody who works for StubHub) and they may be selling theirs.

It's a disgrace though and I hope the tickets are pulled.

I counted 140 tickets for sale over the 4 Dublin dates various sections section D price over 1500 euros wtf only Bono could afford them. where did all these tickets come from?

Corporate partners, sponsors? Isn't there also some sort of a Premium Club? They'd also get some guaranteed tickets which the members are selling on at a profit.

Corporate partners, sponsors? Isn't there also some sort of a Premium Club? They'd also get some guaranteed tickets which the members are selling on at a profit.

The premium club do get tickets and they are supposed to be the best in the house for every gig, so that would probably be front and centre for all gigs, but not sure that would be a good place to see U2 with the lay out of the screen etc, though section D is the most expensive and that is front and centre.

because they are on sale on seatwave does that mean they are "in hand" so to speak, if so they must of printed them sharpish announcement was only Wednesday.

because they are on sale on seatwave does that mean they are "in hand" so to speak, if so they must of printed them sharpish announcement was only Wednesday.

i doubt it

Only 138 left so some sucker just paid over a grand for 2  :o  :o

Not sure about there, but in the US, people who have season passes to sporting teams, etc., get their own presales. Often for the same area in which they have season passes. Typically, those are seats that are never available to the general public, since they always buy them and resell. How many season pass holders are really just full-time scalpers at this point? Who can tell...

How many season pass holders are really just full-time scalpers at this point? Who can tell...

Probably all of them. 

There was over 200 tix available on seatwave earlier today now they are almost all gone.

Only 138 left so some sucker just paid over a grand for 2  :o  :o

Absolute 'Mug' if true - anyone that pays that for ticket(s)?? ....is fairly well off I guess, puts no value on money whatsoever, and would probably be very boring to be around.

Sign in to follow this