Sign in to follow this  
krattapopov

Questions Relating To Max's IRISH PRESALE CODE NOT WORKING Threads

everyone who is showing as a paid subscriber in the above list - have sent your details up to be checked directly.

any names added below here will be sent up soon

Cheers mate, really appreciate the effort your putting in - do you have any timelines?

everyone who is showing as a paid subscriber in the above list - have sent your details up to be checked directly.

any names added below here will be sent up soon

Can I ask what is the order number? Also thanks for doing this, there is a certain relief in knowing your not the only one with a non working code

Edited by maximillian71

will move questions to another thread, as we need to keep this for details only - no timeline, people are actively on it... order number is in your initial email after you made the order

will move questions to another thread, as we need to keep this for details only - no timeline, people are actively on it... order number is in your initial email after you made the order

Thanks!!

Already gave name & city above but order number is 6632281

Debbie Weldon

Dublin

added number to you original post, thx

Got email this morning with presale code that I used for Glasgow. Can I use this code for Belfast presale??? Had accepted u couldn't until email arrived

Martin Callanan

Dundrum, Tipperary.

Order: 5735677[/size]

I think this was an old order number. The renewal was order number 6257758.

SOLVED

Edited by Max Tsukino
solved

Got email this morning with presale code that I used for Glasgow. Can I use this code for Belfast presale??? Had accepted u couldn't until email arrived

From the FAQ:

Q - I have already used my unique presale access code to buy tickets for U2ieTour shows earlier in 2015, can I use it again in presales for the Belfast/Dublin shows ?

A - If you've already bought two tickets in earlier pre-sales, your presale ticketing code is no longer valid. If you only bought one ticket in an earlier presale, your code will be valid to buy one more ticket in the Belfast/ Dublin presale.

Martin Callanan

Dundrum, Tipperary.

Order: 5735677

I think this was an old order number. The renewal was order number 6257758.

Sorted!!!

Rang the second number. Got a new code. Everything worked fine. 2 X GA for the 23rd. Thanks Big Wave & Max for the help. 

Thanks. That's what i originally thought. However just off from U2.com support who told me it was okay to use presale code!!!'

1. Glenn Mayo
  2. Ballymena

not a paid subscriber?

I was through 2014 when the presale codes were issued but I didn't use it since the Irish dates hadn't been announced. As I understand it, the FAQ says that unused codes from 2014 would be ok for dates yet to be announced in 2015, including the Irish dates.

I rang U2.com they gave me 2 other codes and tried them whilst still on phone with them None worked! Ticketmaster said allocation maybe sold out...,not sure I believe that!

I've tried IE and Chrome and neither worked.

you are not showing as a paid subscriber

I've tried IE and Chrome and neither worked.

you are not showing as a paid subscriber

I'm not a paid subscriber now but I was when I received my code in 2014. I didn't use it at the time because I was waiting for the Irish dates to be announced. The FAQ says that codes issued in 2014 could be used for dates yet to be announced in 2015.   

Edited by Glenn

1. Glenn Mayo
  2. Ballymena

not a paid subscriber?

I was through 2014 when the presale codes were issued but I didn't use it since the Irish dates hadn't been announced. As I understand it, the FAQ says that unused codes from 2014 would be ok for dates yet to be announced in 2015, including the Irish dates.

Same as me. I've resubscribed, possibility that code may work once subscription is reactivated, but possibly not :rolleyes:- seems we've been penalised for the delay in the ticket announcement, if they had been announced at the same time as the others, we'd have been sorted

Edited by jojodee

Sign in to follow this