Sign in to follow this  
irish_lad_sd

I got no email but got presale code on my account but can't buy Dublin tickets

I am an Irish subscriber got no email and by chance just logged in to see if any update. I see other have been able to purchase tickets but my code is doing nothing when I enter.

Did other Irish subscribers not get the email and how can I buy tickets?

If anyone could help it would be appreciated?

I am still annoyed I didn't get the email but thankfully got tickets. Use google chrome if using ticketmaster.ie

Edited by irish_lad_sd

I am an Irish subscriber got no email and by chance just logged in to see if any update. I see other have been able to purchase tickets but my code is doing nothing when I enter.

Did other Irish subscribers not get the email and how can I buy tickets?

when did you subscribe?

please let us know: this renewal... was it "continuous" or did you let it lapse between renewals?

It lapsed but have been a paid subscriber more or less since 2009.

But just looking at the FAQ

Q - Who qualifies to enter ‘presales’ for the Belfast and Dublin Shows?
A - 1) Any U2.com subscriber living in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland who joined prior to the announcement of these Irish shows (11:00pm 8 Sept local time).

2) U2.com subscribers who joined prior to the announcement of these Irish shows (11:00pm 8 Sept IST) AND have not already used their presale code to purchase tickets in presales for other IE Tour shows. (As our Subscribe page explains, anyone who subscribed after the announcement of the Irish shows does not qualify for presale access to the Belfast/Dublin shows.)

I should be eligible, right?

Edited by irish_lad_sd

Help ! long time subscriber, never let it lapse, haven't used my code yet, didn't get any email about pre-sale and ticketmaster won't take the code I have !!!

Help ! long time subscriber, never let it lapse, haven't used my code yet, didn't get any email about pre-sale and ticketmaster won't take the code I have !!!

Some people have reported that using Google Chrome solves the issue... please try with it...

if not, please add your name to the list...

Sign in to follow this