Sign in to follow this  
utwothefly

Irish Presale Codes Day 2 Overnight Email To Subscribers Discussion (MERGED)

I saved my code for Dublin but didn't get an email and my account says the code has already been used. How is it possible hundreds of fans seem to be able to use their codes again while I don't get a single chance?!

Is your code crossed out on your accounts page?

Same here. I also have already used my pre sale code for a Paris show, but I have recently received pre sale codes for the Dublin show and the email is stating I haven't used my pre sale codes yet. Would like to know if I am good to go and try and get tickets for the Dublin show. I obviously don't want to run the risk of having my tickets cancelled. 

Thanks.

I only signed up a few months ago, so I got a totally new presale code in the email overnight.

I'm looking at the ticketmaster page now, and when I enter my code it says "Please check your offer code/password and try again." Is that just because it's 4 minutes before noon? Or is there something wrong with my code?

I only signed up a few months ago, so I got a totally new presale code in the email overnight.

I'm looking at the ticketmaster page now, and when I enter my code it says "Please check your offer code/password and try again." Is that just because it's 4 minutes before noon? Or is there something wrong with my code?

Oh wait: I figured it out. It's still only showing the Ireland presale tickets. I'll try again in...two minutes.

EDIT: It worked! Got GA for Friday night. Yayyyyy Dublin here I come!

Edited by Helen3F

it's impossible there are NO TICKETS at all!

just tried using my unused code - tickets are still available, keep trying, people dump them out of their baskets all there time

Tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Still nothing.

In one of the threads someone posted that he had better luck with the co.uk ticketmaster - consider trying there...

if this doesn't work, please add your info to the the list thread

Same here. I also have already used my pre sale code for a Paris show, but I have recently received pre sale codes for the Dublin show and the email is stating I haven't used my pre sale codes yet. Would like to know if I am good to go and try and get tickets for the Dublin show. I obviously don't want to run the risk of having my tickets cancelled. 

Thanks.

this was my question too.  I'd purchased tickets in the Amsterdam presale.  And received the email to take part in today's presale.  As much as I'm tempted, I think I won't be using the codes in the presale today.  I'd hate to get all the way to Dublin at the front door to realize that the ticket isn't good.

Edited by ABEL

Two subscribers in this house, and we both used codes for London. Resubscribed in the interim, and got the presale Rest of the World offer. We both have consecutive subscriptions to U2.com/ Propaganda dating back to 1991. Having left $200 in subs in just over a year, I think that's fair. We're not going for what it's worth, and the codes have been left unused, but the principle is sound.

Is there any clarification on this issue? I have also received an email worded:

"As a subscriber yet to take part in a U2ieTour presale, we’re pleased to invite you to enter a ticket presale for one of the band’s Belfast or Dublin shows this November."

However I used my code last December and I don't know if the code in the email is the same one or not. My sub runs March to March.

Sign in to follow this