Sign in to follow this  

How many tickets can I buy?
There will be a ticket limit of 2 tickets per person, per card and postal address.
Multiple bookings may be cancelled.

It would have been great if they could clarify if this was A) relating to a single show or B) the run of 4 Dublin shows (or the run of 2 Belfast shows).

Just heard it advertised on the radio there. On this occasion they said 2 per transaction.

To me this means that you are not limited to 2 tickets for the whole set of shows. Make of that what you will....

Hi ,

I posted this question on a TM blog but haven't got a response yet...anyone here care to offer an opinion?. Thanks.

Can you confirm if the same restrictions applicable to GA tickets also apply to SEATS? That is, does someone purchasing tickets for SEATS have to show up at the venue on the night with their debit card and ID or would it be possible for them to buy the tickets as a present for someone else, without having to actually show up themselves?
thanks

Just heard it advertised on the radio there. On this occasion they said 2 per transaction.

To me this means that you are not limited to 2 tickets for the whole set of shows. Make of that what you will....

I wish that Ticketmaster would clarify this ,its a very grey area.

We get an answer anyboby- Just grabbed 2 for Sat 28th would love to try now for Friday----

We get an answer anyboby- Just grabbed 2 for Sat 28th would love to try now for Friday----

I'm glad you got tickets- well done - and for the Saturday!

I'm glad you got tickets- well done - and for the Saturday!

How lucky- I figured I was out for sure - my daughter had 2 devices running and I had 3 - Believe it or not they came up on the crappy ipad!

Edited by nitz1

Sign in to follow this