Sign in to follow this  
Emory

Additional Dublin shows- November 25th, 26th?

If history (U2ie2015tour) and statistics tell us anything...there MAY be two more shows announced after the Monday on-sales are gone.

Tuesday announcement?

Thoughts?  FEELINGS?  

Cheers!  =) <3

On the 3arena website its says U2 from the 23 to the 28 kinda seems like they will be two more shows.

Unfortunately I don't think so. I don't think bono has it in him to do three nights in a row. So any chance of extra gigs I think would need to be after the 28th, but the 3arena is pretty much booked out with other acts after this date.

Edited by accicha

I don't think there will be any more added, Bono is quoted in the Irish Times article as saying:

“We can only do the four shows in Dublin because of what is known as ‘avails’ – the venue is being used on other dates. These shows will be extra special for us.”

​Link: http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/u2-confirm-dates-for-six-irish-shows-in-november-1.2344885

Edited by suziem

On the 3arena website its says U2 from the 23 to the 28 kinda seems like they will be two more shows.

Unfortunately I don't think so. I don't think bono has it in him to do three nights in a row. So any chance of extra gigs I think would need to be after the 28th, but the 3arena is pretty much booked out with other acts after this date.

I agree.. they haven't done 3 in a row and based on the other post above I guess they cant get the venue for other days

Would love to see extra shows but cant see it happening - look at all the bullsh#t going on with ticketing for the 4 announced shows......

Sign in to follow this