Sign in to follow this  
sugrue

Has Ticketmaster debited your account for Dublin tickets?

I won't be risking any more tickets on my card tomorrow. If ticketmaster were more clear on the rules I might but seems like they are even unsure of the limits themselves. I don't want to give them any excuse to cancel any tickets.

I won't be risking any more tickets on my card tomorrow. If ticketmaster were more clear on the rules I might but seems like they are even unsure of the limits themselves. I don't want to give them any excuse to cancel any tickets.

same as that- tempted but can't risk it. 

is it possible to buy with a debit card with no money in it ??. when i buy the tickets i will run to the atm get the money out and lodge the money into the account or does money go out straight away ??

is it possible to buy with a debit card with no money in it ??. when i buy the tickets i will run to the atm get the money out and lodge the money into the account or does money go out straight away ??

I'd imagine the transaction would be rejected for insufficient funds.

It needs to be there beforehand as they will authorise against the card before confirming the purchase

I'd imagine the transaction would be rejected for insufficient funds.

That happened me with one of the London shows. I was short €10 or so & missed out on a ticket I had in the bag !! Luckily I got one later in the drop

Email from Ticketmaster- "I can confirm your order processed without any issues."- eventhough the bank doesn't seem to have it yet!! Felling relieved- stepehnpooley & emergencyu2 hope ye are the same  :)

I still think the published rules say "per transaction" not "per 6 Irish shows" !!

Agreed.. at least I hope it's like the US and per show.. not booking anything til I know all is secure

Email from Ticketmaster- "I can confirm your order processed without any issues."- eventhough the bank doesn't seem to have it yet!! Felling relieved- stepehnpooley & emergencyu2 hope ye are the same  :)

Good to hear. I haven't tried to contact them yet. I was trying to get tickets for a friend in the general sale this morning.

Mine is the same wont feel relaxed until it shows.

I got my presale tickets Thursday and it the debit showed immediately

then was trying for general sale this morning- and the previous transaction had disappeared.

now my tickets from this morning are showing but not my presale debit - sick with the nerves :unsure:

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they said order is complete.

magnificent...... not showing up on my bank yet... but looks promising... until I have the envelope in my hand  :)....... may have a plan for Saturday yet- friend of a friend who might yet be a friend of mine!Hope your buddy got sorted!

Thanks for all the replies- kept me positive (almost)!

Mine is the same wont feel relaxed until it shows.

I got my presale tickets Thursday and it the debit showed immediately

then was trying for general sale this morning- and the previous transaction had disappeared.

now my tickets from this morning are showing but not my presale debit - sick with the nerves :unsure:

I know what you mean! 

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they said order is complete.

magnificent...... not showing up on my bank yet... but looks promising... until I have the envelope in my hand  :)....... may have a plan for Saturday yet- friend of a friend who might yet be a friend of mine!Hope your buddy got sorted!

Thanks for all the replies- kept me positive (almost)!

Yeah my I managed to get a couple of student tickets for my friend.

Also, my credit card is now showing the amount pending, which it wasn't until about an hour ago.

Edited by stephenpooley

I'm not booking my flights until it says "order confirmed" even then I'll be nervous waiting to get in. On all my other paperless tickets for concerts I have some sort of order confirmation on the ticketmaster account page but for U2, so far there's nothing.....scary.

Getting nervous about my presale tickets. Money still not gone and my order doesn't show up fully on my ticketmaster mobile account and the app. I rang ticketmaster Saturday and they said the order went through.

Won't be happy till I have my tickets in hand

Edited by paul_healy

Getting nervous about my presale tickets. Money still not gone and my order doesn't show up fully on my ticketmaster mobile account and the app. I rang ticketmaster Saturday and they said the order went through.

Yah I only copped it late Saturday night- I just checked my bank and not taken yet either. Just hoping that Ticketmaster deal with another bank and it takes a couple of days to come out from BOI... tickets are showing in the TM account order..and l got the email saying it went through by TM but need to see them in my paw- be great if they decide to just send the tickets without the debit-just to make up for the wait  ;)  Hopefully now all goes well for all of us! think I need a pep talk form stephenpooley :D

Edited by sugrue

Yah I only copped it late Saturday night- I just checked my bank and not taken yet either. Just hoping that Ticketmaster deal with another bank and it takes a couple of days to come out from BOI... tickets are showing in the TM account order..and l got the email saying it went through by TM but need to see them in my paw- be great if they decide to just send the tickets without the debit-just to make up for the wait ;) Hopefully now all goes well for all of us! think I need a pep talk form stephenpooley :D

The charge has appeared fully on my credit card now.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  ;) .... me 2... Thanks everyone for taking the time to post !!!! Another step closer to getting the tickets into the hand :D  :D  :D  :D

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;) .... me 2... Thanks everyone for taking the time to post !!!! Another step closer to getting the tickets into the hand :D:D:D:D

Good news.

Sign in to follow this