Sign in to follow this  
sugrue

Has Ticketmaster debited your account for Dublin tickets?

mine has been showing pending since yesterday afternoon.  also found this on ticketmaster.ie FAQ. so i think as long as you have order # and confirmation email it should be ok. if in doubt i think you could call your fianancial institution. 

CC.png

I think I'll be nervous right up until the moment I swipe my credit card at the door.

haha yes me too! and now to find a very safe place to keep my credit card until November...

Edited by ABEL

mine has been showing pending since yesterday afternoon.  also found this on ticketmaster.ie FAQ. so i think as long as you have order # and confirmation email it should be ok. if in doubt i think you could call your fianancial institution. 

CC.png

mine showed up on the bank account on the day I bought in the presales and the credit section showed the amount (debit taken) but then when I checked Saturday night the credit amount had gone back up to the original credit and the ticketmaster transaction disappeared totally. Maybe it was because it was the weekend I dont know.The people at the bank told me to get onto Ticketmaster when I contacted them on Sunday.. I'd be interested to know if your amount pending 'disappears' and reappears again ABEL.

mine has been showing pending since yesterday afternoon. also found this on ticketmaster.ie FAQ. so i think as long as you have order # and confirmation email it should be ok. if in doubt i think you could call your fianancial institution.

CC.png

mine showed up on the bank account on the day I bought in the presales and the credit section showed the amount (debit taken) but then when I checked Saturday night the credit amount had gone back up to the original credit and the ticketmaster transaction disappeared totally. Maybe it was because it was the weekend I dont know.The people at the bank told me to get onto Ticketmaster when I contacted them on Sunday.. I'd be interested to know if your amount pending 'disappears' and reappears again ABEL.

Th money was fully taken out of my credit card account today.

mine has been showing pending since yesterday afternoon. also found this on ticketmaster.ie FAQ. so i think as long as you have order # and confirmation email it should be ok. if in doubt i think you could call your fianancial institution.

CC.png

Thanks for letting me know! Why my account just didn't stay debited is a mystery to me so- as it went on Thursday but back there again Saturday. Was putting it down to banks being closed at weekend. All really matters now I guess is that it's up to date- probably as well I didn't go out on the razz at the weekend. could have spent what I didn't have. Sigh of relief I bet for you Batfink32! Enjoy the show(s)!

Seems to be related to pre-sales tickets ..exact same thing happened me .got 2 GA's for the sat night in the public sale and was debited immediately ,but the pre-sale tickets only came off the card today

CC.png

Thanks for letting me know! Why my account just didn't stay debited is a mystery to me so- as it went on Thursday but back there again Saturday. Was putting it down to banks being closed at weekend. All really matters now I guess is that it's up to date- probably as well I didn't go out on the razz at the weekend. could have spent what I didn't have. Sigh of relief I bet for you Batfink32! Enjoy the show(s)!

I'm still not relaxed and won't be till I'm in :-)

mine went through today too. pheww. cant wait to get the tickets. hopefully will have it paid off by the concert itself

mine went through today too. pheww. cant wait to get the tickets. hopefully will have it paid off by the concert itself

I know that phew feeling  :)  Enjoy the show! 

i'm still waiting for mine to go through but my credit card company said my card is in order.  so i'm just waiting on ticketmaster's end.  i was going to email ticketmaster but i think it would just make more delays for someone else. so i'll just wait patiently.  i keep signing into ticketmaster every day to look at my confirmation to see if it's still there.  i didn't dream it all hehe!

I think I'll be nervous right up until the moment I swipe my credit card at the door.

I'm right there with you on this!!!

i let my nerves get the better of me this morning (since my credit card still says pending) and sent an email to ticketmaster asking just to make sure the transaction was ok since it was still in processing.  within an hour i had a very nice email back.

i can stop worrying now! and now time to freak out that i'm really going haha!!!!

7d3bba68-c777-4d44-bcde-779ca20c1372.png

Edited by ABEL

I'm in Scotland  and I received my Dublin tickets this morning. Order the tickets in the pre sale last Friday.

That is great news. Thought there woud be a longer wait... Enjoy your show!

My charge never showed on my AMEX till TODAY! I can BREATHE!!! 

I'm in Scotland and I received my Dublin tickets this morning. Order the tickets in the pre sale last Friday.

Through the website or do you mean in the post?

Dear fans,

For 30 years U2 is the backbone of my life and my adrenaline level was skyhigh on monday, general sale for Dublin shows. I managed to reserve 2 tickets, paid by giving my visanumber, waited and than the screen went black...No confirmationmail, no tickets in my basket. Anyone else with the same issue? I guess I'm hoping for a wonder...

It looks like tickets already have been sent out? Did anyone here already received his tickets?

Haven't received anything here in the US but figured it would take a couple of weeks

Sign in to follow this