Sign in to follow this  
emergencyU2

Purchased Presale Tickets - can I also buy General Sales..

Hi all,

I cant find this info on any site - maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  My question is - I've purchased Presale tickets last Thursday - is it possible for me to purchase more tickets in the General Sale tomorrow morning? Ticketmaster does state 2 tickets per credit/debit card per household - but it doesn't state if this is per show or over the total of the Dublin shows. thanks guys.....

As you already have tickets for Dublin shows, maybe leave whats left for people who have yet to get one ?? Sorts your problem out .......

Hi all,

I cant find this info on any site - maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. My question is - I've purchased Presale tickets last Thursday - is it possible for me to purchase more tickets in the General Sale tomorrow morning? Ticketmaster does state 2 tickets per credit/debit card per household - but it doesn't state if this is per show or over the total of the Dublin shows. thanks guys.....

Out of interest how did you manage to get pre sale tickets as a free subscriber?

As you already have tickets for Dublin shows, maybe leave whats left for people who have yet to get one ?? Sorts your problem out .......

I have seating for Dublin 3, I'll be happy with Dublin 4 too - not stressing myself about Dublin 1 or 2.  Personally I don't see that as being greedy

Hi all,

I cant find this info on any site - maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. My question is - I've purchased Presale tickets last Thursday - is it possible for me to purchase more tickets in the General Sale tomorrow morning? Ticketmaster does state 2 tickets per credit/debit card per household - but it doesn't state if this is per show or over the total of the Dublin shows. thanks guys.....

Out of interest how did you manage to get pre sale tickets as a free subscriber?

I signed up last December - renewed my membership late - the site gave me Innocence presale ticketing rights.  I paid the subscription, they gave me presale log in & they sent me the North Side Story book.  Then about 2 weeks ago on checking I had no presale codes.  I emailed U2.com - they said I had a free subscription.  Rechecked emails - found the u2/fanfire subscription receipt with reference numbers.  Also checked bank statements online - payment did go out in Dec 14.  All my emails went through support@u2.com - they reviewed everything & sent me a presale code.

I think the site still sees me as a free member - but my subscription was paid on 8th Dec 14

what about someone using a different ticketmaster account and using my debit card (I used my dads card in the presales) would that fall into the limits as me and my dad live in the same address ??? but the general sale tickets are going to a different address

There's a whole debate going on in another thread:

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/32610-ticket-limit/

Not helped by TM giving different advice to different people.

My opinion (and it's only an opinion) is 2 per household PER EVENT.  So if you got 2 for 1 night in presale, you could get 2 for another night in public sale.  But not for the same night, even if it's your hubby's card as the same address is still an issue.

There's a whole debate going on in another thread:

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/32610-ticket-limit/

Not helped by TM giving different advice to different people.

My opinion (and it's only an opinion) is 2 per household PER EVENT.  So if you got 2 for 1 night in presale, you could get 2 for another night in public sale.  But not for the same night, even if it's your hubby's card as the same address is still an issue.

Agreed

How many tickets can I buy?
There will be a ticket limit of 2 tickets per person, per card and postal address.
Multiple bookings may be cancelled.

It would have been great if they could clarify if this was A) relating to a single show or B) the run of 4 Dublin shows (or the run of 2 Belfast shows).

Sign in to follow this