Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

WOW! I'm going back to Ireland - Any other US people?

That was surprisingly easier then I thought, it was tougher to get tickets for MSG and for Croke on 360. 

I will be there....bought a GA for Monday and Section H for Tuesday.

Booking flights/hotel tomorrow !!

HEY HEY HEY - Me too ! So long as my Husband says OK when he wakes up - hate leaving the kids on Thanksgiving------ Oh well I have cooked too many turkeys in my lifetime! 360 Croke Park 2 nights in 2009!

Edited by nitz1

I will be there....bought a GA for Monday and Section H for Tuesday.

Booking flights/hotel tomorrow !!

Hey did you buy 2 tickets each for 2 nights for a total of 4 - wondering if the ticket limit was 2 per run or 2 per show--

I went a little crazy.. I wanted to go to Belfast got 2 tickets for 19th and 2 tickets for 28th went back and was able to get 2 for the 27th. I may end up with an extra to some of those nights.. 

i still keep thinking i screwed up something it was so easy. i got 2 GA for the 24th.  i'm technically a US person but i live in the Netherlands now.

i still keep thinking i screwed up something it was so easy. i got 2 GA for the 24th.  i'm technically a US person but i live in the Netherlands now.

I feel the same way!! I am going on a business trip and not booking anything for Ireland til I make sure all these orders are through especially since I see NO pending charges on my card

Edited by sm2112

I went a little crazy.. I wanted to go to Belfast got 2 tickets for 19th and 2 tickets for 28th went back and was able to get 2 for the 27th. I may end up with an extra to some of those nights.. 

Did you use the same card and billing address? Got 2 tickets for belfast and 2 for dublin and just worried they will cancel the order....

Did you use the same card and billing address? Got 2 tickets for belfast and 2 for dublin and just worried they will cancel the order....

I did but assume it is like the U2 and the limit is 2 per show

I feel the same way!! I am going on a business trip and not booking anything for Ireland til I make sure all these orders are through especially since I see NO pending charges on my card

i read on the presale posts that it took a while for the charges to go through to credit cards. so i'd give it a few days. as long as i have the order number and confirmation email i am not *so* worried yet.  i suppose you could always call ticketmaster after the sale madness ends and confirm it.

Bought 2 tickets in block G row 27 but can't seem to see seat numbers on my confirmation receipt? Anyone else have this problem? Utah goes to U2!!!

I have seat numbers on my GAs... :huh:

Disregard the seat numbers. Lots of my GA tix have had them on the ticket. Still standing where ever you can find a spot!

Edited by shawna3043

I have seat numbers on my GAs...  :huh:

for GA it just means headcount but because of the ticketing system i don't think they have a way to change it from seat to standing?

If I remember correctly I heard someone say they had to completely rearrange the venue to make the stage fit. Stage layout is completely different too, with e-stage in the middle, rather than at the knob-end bit :D 

Ffin U2 in the Point, how awesome is that??? (nevermind what they want to call it these days, it will always be the Point!)

Yep, California is representing!  I'm sorry to hear so many got stuck in the Ticketmaster system.  I totally lucked out with 2 GA on DUB 1 and splurged for a VIP package on DUB 2....It's gonna be a blast!!!     Def going to be looking for some meet ups   :)

i almost didn't get tix this morning...i panicked when i saw that Ireland was the only option for country when i was checking out. and i'd already entered my credit card info in last night. thankfully i remained calm and didn't hit refresh before i finally saw the "other country" option. with one minute before time ran out on completing the payment process. my hands were shaking.

Kind of like how I felt when I realised the little phone app that generates my "secured by VISA" secure code thingie was on my phone that got stolen last week!!

Never asked for it.

My checkout did say Ireland though, so I guess I know live in Ireland (again).

Edited by wildisthewind

Kind of like how I felt when I realised the little phone app that generates my "secured by VISA" secure code thingie was on my phone that got stolen last week!!

Never asked for it.

My checkout did say Ireland though, so I guess I know live in Ireland (again).

there was another tab or button or something for "other countries".   i already had my credit card saved so i knew ireland couldn't be right. my hands were shaking so much with the count down timer in the bottom right screen lol!

Oh well. Am sure it'll work out... usually does.

true.  i think it's just the new paperles ticket technology that has everyone frantic.  at least the charges show as pending now on my credit card account.

I will be going, representing Texas and Mexico. Got GA for the 27th just 2 minutes after they were available. Then had to be very patient and after 40 min or so I got GA for the 28th. Super excited!!!

Wishing I tried for another night but I was worried about the language and the 2 ticket limit - still don't know what they meant - 2 per show or 2 per purchaser - too many variables - However the airfare I checked yesterday from NY was $200 more today -

Sign in to follow this