Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

WOW! I'm going back to Ireland - Any other US people?

I tried so hard this morning - but couldnt get tickets for Dublin.  Boo.  I did manage one solo ticket for Belfast though, so yay - I'll still be staying in Dubs though - maybe I can find tickets between now and then.  representing Alberta Canada.  This will be the third tour I've been in Dublin but unable to find tickets for their shows!! fingers crossed.

I will be going, representing Texas and Mexico. Got GA for the 27th just 2 minutes after they were available. Then had to be very patient and after 40 min or so I got GA for the 28th. Super excited!!!

I'm from Texas too. but i live in the Netherlands.

Edited by ABEL

I will be there....bought a GA for Monday and Section H for Tuesday.

Booking flights/hotel tomorrow !!

Hey did you buy 2 tickets each for 2 nights for a total of 4 - wondering if the ticket limit was 2 per run or 2 per show--

No I bought one ticket for each show. Then I went to bed, on sale was at 4:00 am.

Then today my wife wants to come so I need to get an extra ticket for each show.

Oh well. Am sure it'll work out... usually does.

true.  i think it's just the new paperles ticket technology that has everyone frantic.  at least the charges show as pending now on my credit card account.

I can't see that work anyway, but we'll see. 

I am very surpised by how the whole ticket thing worked for me. I got on around 10am NY time on friday for presale and logged in and was offered GA tix for Dublin right away. That was a few hours after the onsale started, I did not expect to see anything availible. But I took them and off to Dublin I go!

I went a little crazy.. I wanted to go to Belfast got 2 tickets for 19th and 2 tickets for 28th went back and was able to get 2 for the 27th. I may end up with an extra to some of those nights.. 

I would love one of those extra tickets for either of the dublin nights :D - especially the 28th (my birthday) if you end up with spares :D

Yup, I'm going from San Francisco for the Tuesday show and hopefully Monday. Trying to lock down Thursday and Friday now too!!! This will be my first time in Dublin. Any tips? 

Wait... OMFG I AM GOING TO SEE U2 IN DUBLIN!!

[it's still sinking in]

I will be going, representing Texas and Mexico. Got GA for the 27th just 2 minutes after they were available. Then had to be very patient and after 40 min or so I got GA for the 28th. Super excited!!!

I'm desperately looking for 2 tix for the 28th (will take singles from different people) for my me and my wife.

email removed please use PM system - mods

I'm so excited! Thanks to the help of some amazing fan/friends I got a ticket for Friday! Still looking for ANY ticket for Monday or Saturday! 

Sign in to follow this