Sign in to follow this  
fanny1

POLL : UNABLE TO GET A DUBLIN TICKET

Hello !

This topic to have an idea of how many fan club subscribers tried to get tix and did not succed in (pre-sale and general sale).

Could be interesting to have an amount...

Thank for your reply

Cheers

Fanny

Edited by fanny1

I really wanted to see the band in Ireland, but wasn't lucky during the general Dublin sale with such a massive local demand for tickets.

I used my presale code for Antwerp, but due to a technical failure I have only one in stead of two tickets. Bummer.

Setting my hopes now on a stadium concert of the band next year in Ireland.

Edited by Malahide

I used my presale last year, because no dates in Ireland were announced.

And last monday I didn't get any ticket, because I could try to buy only for few minutes for a funeral.

I'm very sad and I hope a better luck new year

Got ticket on Monday in one minute it was all done for me it was easy ...and then I noticed that , they booked me a student ticket but I think this is now fix

Edited by elrogermanz

My husband saved his code for Dublin - he tried for  Friday or Saturday in the presale las week but got nothng after trying for 4 hours - I know there were tickets for other dates but maybe not those -

I was able to pull 2 seats (not great but who cares) for Saturday in the onsale yesterday morning - very very lucky and surprised and very  happy now --- Hope I actually get them delivered - TM makes me nervous especially as they are beng mailed to me not downloaded-

guys ...there were single tickets for the Friday show available earlier and not the crazy expensive ones either...keep checking ,you'll pick them up

Same here, saved code for Dublin dates. When they were announced entered the presale exactly at tthe start but not able to secure a pair!! In the general sale i wasn't able to participate because of work. But i think U2 should first serve there loyal fans who are paying subscribers before they provide tickets to the general public! If it sells out in the pre-sale then they at least have a crowd of hardcore fans in the vennue instead of people who were lucky enough to pass trough to the ticketmaster site in the general sale.

Got two tickets in the pre-sale.for Dublin. Tried for another two on Monday but had no luck.  I got one for Belfast on 19 November instead. Still interested in attending Dublin 3 & 4.

I tried for Dublin and Belfast in the general sale on Monday - no luck for Dublin at all, managed to get a single seated ticket for Belfast 1.  Still trying for Dubs.

Unlucky both,in the presale and general :( .  Still,here´s happy traveller to Dublin on that weekend :)

No tickets for me...and i  kept my expierence code (i'm a paid subscriber from many years) waiting just for Dublin dates. I'll miss an U2's tour for the first time! Sigh!

i had saved my code for Dublin shows too, but no luck either during presale on friday, nor during the general sale...hopefully i find 2 tickets for friday or saturday elsewhere...

Sign in to follow this