Sign in to follow this  
tony_breen

GA - Where to stand?

I've got GA tickets for the Belfast show and wondering where is the best place to stand?  Near the I stage or at the E stage or somewhere in the middle? 

I was at earlier shows on the floor.

My advice is follow the show, really easy to walk up an down the floor between the stages. The main stage is slightly busier than the B stage, but you should be able to get pretty close to both.

Sometime when the screen is being used it is actually better to stand back a bit.

yep all very true ! you dont want to be stuck close to the screen, and following the action is possible in most venues apart from crazy busy amsterdam .... last week in glasgow was a joy to move and dance and take it all in :)

Don't think you can go too far wrong no matter where you are. We stood at the E Stage end in Glasgow but at the very perimeter of the standing area and it was great. We got the kind of view you'd have to wait all day for at an outdoor gig and were able to comfortably have our drinks, jump around if we wanted and we didn't get squashed, separated or have any hassle.

Well, until close to the end when the stewards decided to force everyone closer to the stage and leave room behind us. We only realised this was for Bono walking off behind us after he'd passed....! Darn....!

I don't really wish to be on the barrier would rather be free to roam about, will I be ok turning up at about 8pm ?

I don't really wish to be on the barrier would rather be free to roam about, will I be ok turning up at about 8pm ?

I'd imagine so. We had enough space to sit on the floor for most of the lead-in to show time in Glasgow.

A lot of room to roam London 1, not so much London 3... What's the standing capacity for Belfast ?

Sign in to follow this