Sign in to follow this  
DBUGGY

Red Zone early entry in Europe so far?

Hey,

Just wondered if the red zone people are generally still being let in just before the GA queues?

I'm doing one night of 4 in the red zone in London and want to see how it's been working recently?

Thanks

Damien

It wasn't that way in the US (don't know about Europe shows so far).

certainly was'nt the case at Stockholm 4. We were in the Red Zone upon opening and found several dozen folks already in GA !!!

No, they first let in around 100 regular GA people, at least in Amsterdam. This because they likely did spent the night at the venue

to be on the rail and then seems to be fair to do so.

My advise is just be one of the first to stand in the red zone queue. The entry is very organized, so if you are one of the

first to show up, then you certainly will be on the rail in the red zone, which isn't a bad spot. Red zone doesn't mean early entry

before GA.

How early would you recommend getting there too have a chance of being on the rail in the Red Zone? I was planning on turning up between 5 and 6......might need to be a bit earlier?

How early would you recommend getting there too have a chance of being on the rail in the Red Zone? I was planning on turning up between 5 and 6......might need to be a bit earlier?

Definitely you should be there earlier (unless you want to take a serious chance of not being on the RZ rail).  More like 3 (or 4 at the latest) would be good.

Was there at 2.30 in the afternoon and had 4 in front of me. Luckily they al had south and we north. There's only place for 6 at the front rail

Edited by malahidemarina

Hi im looking for Red Zone for Glasgow for the  the Friday or Saturday evening please help gutted i missed out this time! I done Red Zone last time it wasnt busy but if you want to the rail i was there about 2pm and was first in the que! i found the security staff much more relaxed because theyre dealing with a lot less fans he checked my bag before opening time and as soon as the gates open ..........yes you guessed i just RAN

Sign in to follow this