Sign in to follow this  
Rsdiscos

Red zone tickets for Saturday Glasgow swap

I have two red zone tickets for Saturday , I will be picking up from the venue on the Friday . Due to an ankle injury standing is not going to really be possible . We are there on the Friday VIP

Hi Shaun i would love Red Zone would you be interested in section 56? please let me know they cost £180 each would love to swap

Edited by angela_thompson

I have two red zone tickets for Saturday , I will be picking up from the venue on the Friday . Due to an ankle injury standing is not going to really be possible . We are there on the Friday VIP so could meet then . So looking for really good seats for the Saturday night . Thanks in advance Shaun .

Hi Shaun 

youve made my dreams come true! ive loved U2 since the age of 14 and missed ticket sales due to hospital visits and family funeral! i would be willing to buy you tickets in any of the sections i think 56 is the best the seats are at the isle so you can get easy access please let me know im so excited! thanks for shring with genuine u2 fans xxx

Hi Shaun

I would absolutely love the red zone tickets i missed out on tickets sales due to visiting a family member in hospital followed by a funeral 

would you be interesed in zone 56 isle seats which would be good for access etc or running to the front 

please please let me know im willing to buy you tickets wherever you want ?

U2Angel

Sorry been off line for a bit will look at this section

Hi Shaun what do you think about this section?  i could also buy 55 or if there are any other seats you fancy im willing to buy them for you! i would really love red zone U2Angel

Sign in to follow this