So with this a real possibility I wonder what will happen to people waiting for postal delivery of their tickets, i have heard elsewhere that some have received theirs in the post. I wonder what would happen if TM sent out the tickets and they are stuck in limbo waiting to be sorted / collected and that didn't happen. where would that leave the fan? no tickets and TM saying sorry we posted.

So with this a real possibility I wonder what will happen to people waiting for postal delivery of their tickets, i have heard elsewhere that some have received theirs in the post. I wonder what would happen if TM sent out the tickets and they are stuck in limbo waiting to be sorted / collected and that didn't happen. where would that leave the fan? no tickets and TM saying sorry we posted.

If there is a problem or delay with the delivery of your tickets, they just will cancel your shipped tickets and ask you to pick up new tickets at the venue before the show, simple as that.

Also, dunno how situation is in other countries, but in Belgium for most concerts there is a option to choose for e-tickets which will avoid problems with bad postal delivery.

Edited by Lobmans

Sign in to follow this