Sign in to follow this  
Paulandpaula

2 tickets 30th Oct, (plus hotel room optional) .... Happy to split even to single

Hi, I don't have to sell but I have tickets for other nights and due to circumstances would be happy to let these go.

They are 115 row d, right centre stage behind the band 4 rows up I guess.

Also I have a double room in a travelodge booked.

Tickets are face value inc fees £200 for the two. Hotel is £70. So £270 the lot.

Edited by Paulandpaula

Hi, which 'class' are the tickets? 90 £? Do you sell them separately or only with the hotel? Can you write me in pm?

Forgot to add, I could offer the accommodation with a small discount possibly ... They're not just my tickets and the orher person wants to recoup their costs so I don't think I can split totally but maybe the hotel discounted would be OK.

Hi, we need a hotel near Victoria station 'cause the next morning I have an early flight and if I'm right there is no travelodge near Victoria. In case you can split please consider me as the first to have answered you and pm me.

Edited by lauretta1979

Mod ... Was trying to pm but cannot find a link ... If I click on the user It does nothing, cheers :)

just hover mouse over username of person and a popup shows an option to send PM :

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 13.04.03.png

Still available and happy to sell without hotel or even split to just the one ticket if anyone wants to stand next to me :) ... So either £100 for 1 or £200 for the two or hotel with 2 tickets at slight discount of £265.

Sign in to follow this