Sign in to follow this  
veeri

Save the dream! Swap 2 GA Paris Tickets (15.11.) to 2 GA (or any) Dublin tickets

Hi, I'm looking for 2 GA tickets for Dublin (23.11 or 24.11), to buy or exchange against 2 GA Berlin tickets for 15.11. Appreciate any feedback

Edited by veeri

:blink: Oops, I mean Paris!! 2 Paris Tickets for 2 Dublin..

It is somehow no more editable..

changed title for you

Thanks a lot  :D

Are you still looking to Swap Paris for Dublin tickets?

OMG! Yes ! I still would like to swap my two GA Paris for 15.11. for Dublin. Do you have any Dublin tickets?

Edited by veeri

I Have two tickets for the 23rd , if i cant swap them for another Dublin show i am going to look at going to the Paris Concert- trying to see how much transport and accomm  is.

Can i come back to you at the end of the week , if that's ok?

I Have two tickets for the 23rd , if i cant swap them for another Dublin show i am going to look at going to the Paris Concert- trying to see how much transport and accomm  is.

Can i come back to you at the end of the week , if that's ok?

Thanks! Yes, it's ok, I'll be waiting for your feedback, good luck    :)

Edited by veeri

Cool, that's great to know there's the option there.. just out of curiosity , your tickets if they are GA how would i be able to gain access to the stadium? i know in Dublin you have to go up with your credit card that you bought the ticket with and In Berlin i had to show them an app on my phone! do you have an actual paper ticket for this show?

Cool, that's great to know there's the option there.. just out of curiosity , your tickets if they are GA how would i be able to gain access to the stadium? i know in Dublin you have to go up with your credit card that you bought the ticket with and In Berlin i had to show them an app on my phone! do you have an actual paper ticket for this show?

I'm not sure how it's going to be in Paris. Ticketmaster.fr says:

"We advise you to give him permission to use your e-ticket and a copy of your ID.
For some events, tickets are strictly nominative and can not be transfered."

I will ask Ticketmaster.fr but hope it can work with ID copy.. And I do not have a credit card I bought the tickets, it's lost  :o 
Is there any option with the ticketmaster app to transfer tickets to another person?

hmmmm, OK can you check with Ticketmaster France and let me know please. Is the e-ticket and app you have to show on your phone at the gates or can you show them your confirmation email do you know? They cant expect everyone to have the app surely? in Barcelona i had a print out ticket for the GA area there. it seems to be different in every city.

worst case scenario would you be able to come to the gate on the night if they don't accept a copy of your ID?

hmmmm, OK can you check with Ticketmaster France and let me know please. Is the e-ticket and app you have to show on your phone at the gates or can you show them your confirmation email do you know? They cant expect everyone to have the app surely? in Barcelona i had a print out ticket for the GA area there. it seems to be different in every city.

worst case scenario would you be able to come to the gate on the night if they don't accept a copy of your ID?

Hi, I've got the feedback from ticketmaster France: 

Hello,

With a copy of your ID and a certificate saying it's a gift from you it's perfectly fine. Your friends won't have any problems to enter the venue.

Best regards,

Service Clients Ticketmaster

So it seems to be Ok if I will send you the e-tickets (.pdf) and a copy of my ID and a confirmation that I don't mind you to go instead of me :)

What's about Dublin? Can I use GA tickets without a ticketholder who bought them do u know?

Sign in to follow this