Sign in to follow this  
angela_thompson

U2 2 xGA tickets for Saturday 7th November

Help wanted!

Im gutted i lost out on ticket sales due to very difficult times visiting hospitals and totally forgot about the pre sales! i simply cant believe it myself but its unfortunately true! 

please if you can help a life time fan happy im looking for 2x Red Zone or GA standing tickets for the Saturday the  7th november! ive never sat at a concert in my life but will have to on the Friday! 

Ive helped lots of genuine fans out in the past and believe there are some good people put there who might be able to make me smile and beam inside!!!

please if you know anyone or have seen any for sale help this U2Angel out 

thank you all and enjoy the show everyone

Ticketmaster have seated tickets for £100 each available. They're good seats as well, in the retractable seats section.

Ticketmaster have seated tickets for £100 each available. They're good seats as well, in the retractable seats section.

Hi thank you Batfink 32 I have purchased tickets for the Friday in section 51 row B but ive never ever had a seat at a U2 concert im usually right up there hugging the barrier hoping for a hand from Bono thanks for helping me though much appreciated i think my ticket was £180 each

Hi thank you Batfink 32 I have purchased tickets for the Friday in section 51 row B but ive never ever had a seat at a U2 concert im usually right up there hugging the barrier hoping for a hand from Bono thanks for helping me though much appreciated i think my ticket was £180 each

I have tickets for the Friday night GA, and have GAs for Dublin. I've already been to Vancouver in May to see them on the opening night and had GAs there. I didn't buy tickets for the Saturday night as I just couldn't justify the extra money. If there's any more cheap tix released before the 6th then I'll get them :-)

Edited by Batfink32

Hi thank you Batfink 32 I have purchased tickets for the Friday in section 51 row B but ive never ever had a seat at a U2 concert im usually right up there hugging the barrier hoping for a hand from Bono thanks for helping me though much appreciated i think my ticket was £180 each
I have tickets for the Friday night GA, and have GAs for Dublin. I've already been to Vancouver in May to see them on the opening night and had GAs there. I didn't buy tickets for the Saturday night as I just couldn't justify the extra money. If there's any more cheap GA tix released before the 6th though then I'll probably get them, keep checking Ticketmaster every day :-)
Edited by Batfink32

Sign in to follow this