Sign in to follow this  
Msbnat1

Swap Standing for Seats London 26th - O2 under 16 policy!

Hi

I have 4 standing tickets for 26th but was planning on taking my 13 year old son. As the O2 have a crazy 16 year old and above policy for standing, I am not sure if to risk him not getting in, so wanted to see if anyone wanted to swap 2 seats for 2 standing on the day.

He is taller than my wife, so no idea why they don't let under 16's stand.

Thanks

Hi,I'm in the same situation regards London 3 & 4 as i just noticed last week that they o2 had a over 16 policy.My son is also 13 but 5-7 in height and i find it ridiculous that a policy exists.What makes it worse is we are both travelling from Ireland were we are taking in 2 nights at the o2 & Chelsea v Liverpool on the Saturday.Not sure what 2do now as Axs who run the o2 have said no entry unless proof of age.I have also seen on various sites that he should be ok as others  young as 12 were left in before.What makes it worse cant even get a refund on the tickets

Had no hassle getting in with our 13 year old, security are so busy trying to swipes cards and put on wristbands they don't seem bothered about anything else. I saw a few other under 16 looking kids so don't worry.

Had no hassle getting in with our 13 year old, security are so busy trying to swipes cards and put on wristbands they don't seem bothered about anything else. I saw a few other under 16 looking kids so don't worry.

Thanks for that - taking my 13 year old today and only just read this stupid rule!! This will save me panicking all the way down the M1 !

Sign in to follow this