Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

RED ZONE VISIBILITY

I'm in the MGZ on Saturday and have had concerns about its location and view of the screen/stage for some time.  How far back does it go?  Was it crowded?  Is there any advice you can give on where's best to stand / time to arrive / when or where to move?

Overall it seems the mood music is that the RedMG Zones are not worth the money.  I accept it's for charity but there has to be some incentive at least!

There's another thread about MGZ here (though no reviews),

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/33307-music-generation-zone/

The only review of MGZ I've seen is above. As MGZ must look over GA to see both the main stage & the e-stage, if you're short you'll have problems with your view. Personally, if MGZ is let in soon after GA & the e-stage isn't very crowded, I'd skip MGZ & head straight for the e-stage. If you can claim a spot on the e-stage rail, just wide of the stairs by the e-stage, you can look over the top of the e-stage, & have an unimpeded view of the main stage, which isn't too far away. Somewhere near these guys in the corner of the photo, you should have some views of the screen from there too.

12294791_10154523403063475_6716449094789

After the band has finished up on the e-stage, if you want to relax a bit more, & have a better view of the screen, then head back to the MGZ.

Thinking about going Red next leg. Just for the experience.

Personally I think it's worth the experience:)

Sign in to follow this