Sign in to follow this  
phill pohl

Giving tickets to a friend

Cant make the glasgow sat show so offered them free to a work friend.Will this be ok as long as i give him my card i bought them on as i  wouldnt want him travelling 120 miles to not be allowed in

I assume they are GAs / credit card entry?  I would say yes but give him your ID (photo driving licence) as well just to be safer.

I was tempted to do the same for London but TM told me you need photo i.d as well as payment credit card to gain entry to the GA.

I understand the reason for the GA rules, but what a waste of 2 tix I never wanted which were issued in error due to a glitch on the site at the time. I have not only lost my money due to an error on their tix system (not mine) but 2 other people could have gone and enjoyed the show but due to the rules the tix will just go to waste. A real shame as they probably would have been snapped up by true fans. 

(If you give your friend a photo i.d. it wouldn't match your face - unless he is a twin friend;)

I was tempted to do the same for London but TM told me you need photo i.d as well as payment credit card to gain entry to the GA.

I understand the reason for the GA rules, but what a waste of 2 tix I never wanted which were issued in error due to a glitch on the site at the time. I have not only lost my money due to an error on their tix system (not mine) but 2 other people could have gone and enjoyed the show but due to the rules the tix will just go to waste. A real shame as they probably would have been snapped up by true fans. 

(If you give your friend a photo i.d. it wouldn't match your face - unless he is a twin friend;)

I don't get this...You wanted U2-tickets but then after you got them you didn't want to go to the U2-concert anymore but you weren't able to give them to a friend either??? WHY don't  you want to attend  the concert anymore, Anj ??? I don't  understand  what you're saying....You got the tickets, you didn't ...you wanted to go....you didn't...... :huh:

I don't get this...You wanted U2-tickets but then after you got them you didn't want to go to the U2-concert anymore but you weren't able to give them to a friend either??? WHY don't  you want to attend  the concert anymore, Anj ??? I don't  understand  what you're saying....You got the tickets, you didn't ...you wanted to go....you didn't...... :huh:

I ordered different tix but the confirmation came thru as GA due to a system error. I contacted O2 straightaway and later TM but no one could help as they were non refundable and you have to be present with your credit card and photo I.d so I can't sell them on.

Hope that makes sense.

Or they can pay for plastic surgery :)

I understand the reason for the GA rules, but what a waste of 2 tix I never wanted which were issued in error due to a glitch on the site at the time. I have not only lost my money due to an error on their tix system (not mine) but 2 other people could have gone and enjoyed the show but due to the rules the tix will just go to waste. A real shame as they probably would have been snapped up by true fans. (If you give your friend a photo i.d. it wouldn't match your face - unless he is a twin friend;)

Or they can pay for plastic surgery :)

True lol...or wear one of those was Scooby Doo masks that MI2 copied...

Sign in to follow this