Sign in to follow this  
jo

London Sunday night ticket issue

Last December, I bought Red Zone tickets as I was living in London.

Since then my wife and I moved to the USA - and after U2 had been in town.

While I understand that tickets were advertised as not being transferrable, I believe the intent of this is to cut down on scalpers.

NOT to punish people who move in the 10.5 months between the time the tickets are sold and when the band ultimately performs the show. We all paid a lot of money for these tickets.

I have friends in London who would like to use the tickets, but AXS has been less than helpful saying that I'm out of luck.
I texted the number provided for day of show support yesterday but haven't heard back.

Any bright ideas on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

I would be more than happy to provide documentation to validate my situation.

Thanks,

Jimmy

with all the documents, emails, etc concerning the ticket purchase at hand, call the ticketing agency and explain the situation.... *maybe* it could be of help if you already have the name and pertinent information of the person who you are thinking of transfer the tickets...

I emailed them, explaining the situation, offering to provide documentation and with the name & details of the person I wanted to use them.

Their response:
I'm sorry to inform you but there is no way that you can change your tickets to your friend instead.

The tickets are personal, and you received the information about that the tickets are non changeable and that the promoters wont let anyone else collecting the tickets for you.

I wrote back asking if I had any recourse, but didn't receive a response.

This is my issue, I'm 5000 miles away as I've moved. I'd go to the show myself if I was there.

I am going to call Axs UK today.

I don't know if it is the same with the red zone but with the GA tickets we just have to show our credit card. If so, could you send your card back to the UK for your friend to use for entry?

A

Sign in to follow this