Sign in to follow this  
onlyluv

IE Leg 3 & 4 ?

U2 doing a leg 3 & 4 .Coming back to north america? please let me know thanks.

As of right now, there isn't any official indication that the tour will extend past the dates already announced...

If there are any further tour dates be sure all the information will be published in the site and here in zootopia...

Oh I thought IE was for Ireland and wondered what about leg 2? :P

Edited by monica martino

As of right now, there isn't any official indication that the tour will extend past the dates already announced...

If there are any further tour dates be sure all the information will be published in the site and here in zootopia...

Jeepers; U2 IE TOUR barely did the Midwest & no Southern States in the USA! WTF? Don't we count? Really disappointed. Not everyone wants to cram into Chicago, from over 300 miles away or more.

Whilst there hasn't been anything official.  There has been speculation, including from the band, that there will be more dates once Songs of Experience is released.  During Songs of Innocence bit of the tour I think Bono mentioned that the tour would end in LA?

I think Oceania and South America will get a visit .... plus hopefully North West UK ;)  

For me it wouldn't be a problem if they visit the Netherlands again! :) And even with the same stage and screen! Looking forward to Songs of Experience and later Songs of Ascent!

There are rumours of second semester in US, early 2017 LATAM, then Australia and ending in Europe. Just rumours....

I came across this article from an austrian website. I can´t say how serious it is.

But roughly translated, it says.

While in 2016 only AC/DC visited Vienna, for 2017 U2, Coldplay, Guns N’ Roses, Robbie Williams and the Rolling Stones are trying to get a concert slot for the Ernst Happel Stadion.

They may have to look for alternatives as there is only an 8 week timeframe for concert because of the local soccer club.

If this is true it sounds like a european open air tour. Keep your fingers crossed.

I came across this article from an austrian website. I can´t say how serious it is.

But roughly translated, it says.

While in 2016 only AC/DC visited Vienna, for 2017 U2, Coldplay, Guns N’ Roses, Robbie Williams and the Rolling Stones are trying to get a concert slot for the Ernst Happel Stadion.

They may have to look for alternatives as there is only an 8 week timeframe for concert because of the local soccer club.

If this is true it sounds like a european open air tour. Keep your fingers crossed.

Apart from that it is true or not. The point is that what would you believe?

What's the deal with pre-sale codes. I'm subbed up until 31st Jan 2018 so will my code appear when they go back up or will I have to resub again?

Edited by utwothefly

What's the deal with pre-sale codes. I'm subbed up until 31st Jan 2018 so will my code appear when they go back up or will I have to resub again?

As of right now, there isn't any official information regarding any tour...

Once the tour is official, any and all information regarding presale codes and how they will work will be found on the site and here in zootopia...

Please keep checking periodically the site and the board...

As of right now, there isn't any official information regarding any tour...

Once the tour is official, any and all information regarding presale codes and how they will work will be found on the site and here in zootopia...

Please keep checking periodically the site and the board...

Will do, I'm sure I'll know when a code appears or not when everyone else's does. It's just I'm not sure if I used it or not last time out. Cheers for the reply :) Edited by utwothefly

So is it true that u2 will have a concert in Los Angeles at the Rose Bowl 2017 for Joshua Tree 30 Anniversary??

So is it true that u2 will have a concert in Los Angeles at the Rose Bowl 2017 for Joshua Tree 30 Anniversary??

At this moment there isn't any official information regarding any show, being in the Rose Bowl or in any other venue...

please keep checking periodically the site and the board. Once there is anything official about any upcoming tour, you will find it there and here...

Sign in to follow this