3rd Nov for 2nd gig ...Can't wait...

Hell yeah! October 30th here I come! Though I will be on my own. :(

private show? :P

Noone is alone at a u2 show!

Hell yeah! October 30th here I come! Though I will be on my own. :(

private show? :P

Noone is alone at a u2 show!

I wish it was a private show!

Well as i sit here with my glass of Primitivo contemplating another U2 Tour thought i would share my feelings . U2 are not cool anymore (Yawn) NME love to slag them off YAWN  ,everyone loves to have a pop at Bono ,maybe he has said a few silly things over the years (haven't we all) , but he says it from the heart unless my people reading skills have gone all to cock. The latest album wow lyrically up there with the best please play The Troubles :D,  remember queuing at 5 am  for tickets at Manchester Apollo back in 84, Milton Keynes Bowl 85 ish ?? pissed down all day and then the boys came on stage and the sun came out overnight camping at the NEC for tickets for the Zoo Tour , Nou Camp Barcelona forget the tour,but what a show , 3 days before i got married getting picked on a fledging U2.com to get tickets for The Astoria show and then getting so pissed i can't remember a fookin thing about the most intimate U2 experience :(  :( And still at the ripe old age of 21  :D  :D  i look foward to this tour as i always have done, a genuine band who tell it how it is and  never let you down in a live setting bring it fookin on        

Edited by dazed and confused

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH 

I missed out on the 360 tour stop at Wembley (would've been my first proper big gig by any band if I'd managed to get tickets), I've waited 6 years for a U2 gig and then I find myself going to two U2 gigs within 2 weeks of each other! Tomorrow night and November 3rd! It honestly feels like my whole life so far has been leading up to this!

Been down in London since Thursday, Zoo chums posting on Facebook as they head into town. It's not just the concert, it's catching up with old friends, and new.

Catching the train soon from Manchester to London.  This will be my 12th U2 show and the 1st of this tour.  

Going to be rocking tonight!!!

i think the 7pm stage time is early.  Anyone else agree?

Can't see them starting at 7pm, 7.30 at the earliest.I am pretty sure I saw  tonights show is starting a little earlier as it's a Sunday.

I know outdoor gigs always start earlier on Sunday.  Not sure about indoor?  But i imagine it will start slight earlier.  I'm planning on having a few beers before the gig!!!

I know outdoor gigs always start earlier on Sunday.  Not sure about indoor?  But i imagine it will start slight earlier.  I'm planning on having a few beers before the gig!!!

Maybe because of the Sunday trains timetable finishing a little earlier?

Sign in to follow this