Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monica martino

Zoo Xmas Card Exchange 2015

It's almost that time of the year again.

Just wondering if out there anyone is eager to do it /join

People joining in will get a list of zootopians with their real name and address.

You can send as many cards as you want with only one rule:at least one to the person after you in the list so everyone will get at least one card.

Personal details will NOT be published in the boards and WONT be used for any further purpose

Yes im in... :D  :D  how will it work, do we have to send out our adr to someone like last year!

So who's in charge??...is it you Monica???......should we send the information to you ??????

Sorry folks

Busy with U2 shows :P

If anyone is volunteering to do it that's great otherwise I'll start to look into it after Glasgow :D

Hi Everyone,

Ok so after talking with Monica I accepted to take this on... ^_^  ^_^

I will take care of setting up the 2015 Christmas card Exchange

this is what you've got to do, send me the following info on here via private messages! (thanks Mich :) )

1. your Zoo name and your full 'real' name

2. full address (zip code included)

3. your email

4. your favorite member of the band

You will have until November 22nd to send me all your info so I can make the list and email it out to all

of you by November 24th. If members join after the date, I will update the list with new members and

and send them out...

This should be fun! :D

I'm in again too! I love my Zoo Xmas cards!

Julie if I may make a suggestion, would it be possible to group the names by country on the list? What I've always done in previous years after getting the list is copied and pasted into a new document by country so that when I go to the post office it's easier to know how much postage is needed for each country. It has saved a lot of time for that part.

Thanks for volunteering Julie and please let me know if I can help in any way! :)